Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,831 Posts
Alright. @Cdn17Sport6MT, @coopdiggitymofo, @dasrider, @Kalalicious, @Archerfish, @MazdaMetalhead, @93blkongreenpro, @Modzas6x - I got you.

Had a little bit of free time this morning and found a website that seems like they'll do a good job for a fair price. I made the vector (image) myself so I can very easily change it if you'd like and re-upload. I've also set the size to be about 8 inches wide, which is what fit the 1st generation side windows but again, I can change the size very easily and send you a new link.

https://www.signs.com/design/?id=6dace8da-6fe6-455b-bf8a-35327cd2984c

Edit: At a second glance, it appears you can all customize my design to your liking (colors, size, additional text, etc) through their website. Have at thee!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Alright. @Cdn17Sport6MT, @coopdiggitymofo, @dasrider, @Kalalicious, @Archerfish, @MazdaMetalhead, @93blkongreenpro, @Modzas6x - I got you.

Had a little bit of free time this morning and found a website that seems like they'll do a good job for a fair price. I made the vector (image) myself so I can very easily change it if you'd like and re-upload. I've also set the size to be about 8 inches wide, which is what fit the 1st generation side windows but again, I can change the size very easily and send you a new link.

https://www.signs.com/cart/SharedDesignCart/?key=305e6f32

Edit: At a second glance, it appears you can all customize my design to your liking (colors, size, additional text, etc) through their website. Have at thee!
The money I spend on vinyl stickers, I think I am going to by me a vinyl cutter, so you all may be in luck in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,831 Posts
The money I spend on vinyl stickers, I think I am going to by me a vinyl cutter, so you all may be in luck in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
80% of the cost for vinyl is the labor involved - I know from experience :)

·
Super Moderator
16,831 Posts

·
Administrator
8,418 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Both links worked for me. Thanks, Byakuya!

Mine just came in the other night and here's a couple pics showing how it looks.

I reduced the size to 5.3" x 1", and used the Dark Gray color.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,831 Posts
Both links worked for me. Thanks, Byakuya!

Mine just came in the other night and here's a couple pics showing how it looks.

I reduced the size to 5.3" x 1", and used the Dark Gray color.
Looks great! Thank you. I was about to order one to get the relative size needed.

·
Administrator
8,418 Posts
Seeing the pics, it looks like a 6 to 6.5" length would also work on a 3rd-gen. IIRC, I measured that once before, but I'll confirm it before I place my order...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks great! Thank you. I was about to order one to get the relative size needed.
Thank you. I think 5.3" –6" wide is the perfect range for that window...on a 3rd gen.

Seeing the pics, it looks like a 6 to 6.5" length would also work on a 3rd-gen. IIRC, I measured that once before, but I'll confirm it before I place my order...
6" will definitely fit, 6.5" might be cutting it close.

·
Super Moderator
16,831 Posts
I would take 2 exactly like those you made for your car. Mine's a 3rd Gen. I just 'hafta meas. up the width of windowglass. Many thx for your doing this.
Hey Tommy - Unfortunately, the guy who was originally making these hasn't been around for quite some time. Please see the top of the original post for details on ordering your own from my template :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts