Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 8510 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like a good idea? Talk about anything here... Instead of clogging specific threads.... Want to rant? Want to let everyone know about your day? Well then do it here....

·
Super Moderator
16,741 Posts
I'll start us off:

New England has 4 distinct seasons. 3 of these seasons contain many days of rain, while the 4th contains snow/ice/rain.

Why in God's name do people drive by me at 80mph when it's snowing out, but once it starts misting at all we're doing 20mph UNDER the speed limit!? Took me over 2 hours to get to work yesterday, and I'm sure you guys are all aware that we didn't get much rain yesterday, it was all just mist.

LEARN TO DRIVE.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like it botha...we can bs all day. So whats good! haha where are you from again?
Corey I live in Townsend. Just north of Fitchburg.... From worcester tho....

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll start us off:

New England has 4 distinct seasons. 3 of these seasons contain many days of rain, while the 4th contains snow/ice/rain.

Why in God's name do people drive by me at 80mph when it's snowing out, but once it starts misting at all we're doing 20mph UNDER the speed limit!? Took me over 2 hours to get to work yesterday, and I'm sure you guys are all aware that we didn't get much rain yesterday, it was all just mist.

LEARN TO DRIVE.
LOL I hear ya... even my kids who are aware of this... They always yell at the cars in front of us when they are going too slow!

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
The other night had someone going 60 in a 30 in a older black SUV try to pass a car and almost hit me head on. If I didn't stop wondering what the idiot was doing my car would be gone. People are in such a rush all the time, its like relax. Wish i would have been able to get his license plate. People like that don't deserve a license.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hoping to also have my wind/rain guards on the car for the North End Rally! We are all meeting up at the Lowe's in Leominster off 190 at around 1030 and leaving at 11. Should be a good caravan up there... Im actually 2 miles away from the dealership but gonna meet up with everyone and roll in with them!

·
Super Moderator
16,741 Posts
Hoping to also have my wind/rain guards on the car for the North End Rally! We are all meeting up at the Lowe's in Leominster off 190 at around 1030 and leaving at 11. Should be a good caravan up there... Im actually 2 miles away from the dealership but gonna meet up with everyone and roll in with them!
Sounds good to me. I'll have my new rims on by then and my interior should be done by then :)

So wait, Fireglow, both you and Fallen are in the same small town that I've never heard of until he introduced himself on here? :)

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
So wait, Fireglow, both you and Fallen are in the same small town that I've never heard of until he introduced himself on here? :)
Not everyone can be from Worcester :)

·
Super Moderator
16,741 Posts
Not everyone can be from Worcester :)
Haha I just thought it was funny that you guys don't seem to have ever met, and it's a much smaller town than *cough puerto rican cough* Worcester :D:D

... Maybe I shouldn't say that out loud..... too late now though....

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
I've been to townsend. Thats where I picked up rims for Jess's Jeep. Northend is in Lunenburg. The "country" has its perks though. I don't live close enough to touch my neighbors which is a good thing since they have a toilet on thier front lawn.

·
Super Moderator
16,741 Posts
Oooo I'm stupid, I was thinking you were in Townsend, my bad :p - Long-ass-day for me.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Where in Townsend? I went to high school there! Grew up in Pepperell.

Sent from my Speak n Spell with the ET Fonehome mod kit via AutoGuide app.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I live off of RT 13. Nice quiet neighborhood! Good for us because we have 3 kids so its great... My oldest sons best friend lives 2 houses down and my daughters best friends live 2 houses down so they play all day!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Something I made for my Protege5 when I had it... Custom Video camera mount... actually fits perfect in the 6 also!!
It has since gotten a new tripod head for the camera. Broke the one in the pics. will post a pic of the mount in the 6 tomorrow.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea I had a guy at a gas station, while the camera was mounted, ask if I was a [email protected]

1 - 20 of 8510 Posts
About this Discussion
8.5K Replies
87 Participants
Ap_snupi
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing