Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eh Guys,

i was just sufrin around..n ran across this...hopefully not a repost...but if it is...then i guess a mod can delete the thread..

Mazda6

its in french...and its done really well...great filming...

found the 2nd part to it as well

Mazda6 Part2

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Eh Guys,

i was just sufrin around..n ran across this...hopefully not a repost...but if it is...then i guess a mod can delete the thread..

Mazda6

its in french...and its done really well...great filming...
[/b]

its a repost...but thats ok. cool video.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have to say ...that was F**KING amazing...I've never seen that one before but damn! I wish I could do that with my ride..:(

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I could on the first one...but the second one kind of confused me at the end....

what was significant about the CD they were after....and what was with the old lady? was she a traitor? a secret agent as well?

anyone understand that asia marking that were captioned on the screen? that could help a chap out?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok the cd was as i understand soem new music...and the old lady was his mother...cuz he has her vase in the trunk...if u read the very last caption of the 2nd video...it says "his mother's vase in the trunk was not destroyed, n still in tact" soemtihn along those lines...

my freind is a bilingual customer service rep, i will run it by her..she will translate it for me ;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
It's Japanese...
the old lady is his mother.. and he lied to his mother that he's a pianist.. but really a secret agent. He also lied to his mom that the CD is his new music piece. He told his mom the truth when they were being chased..
at the end it turns out his mom is actually the captain of his team (his boss).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts