1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I refer to the following article
http://www.autonews.com/news.cms?newsId=5450

I have called Mazda Australia in Melbourne who said that they are aware of both problems, and they are evaluating them. Owners will be notified if and when the problem is related to Australia. They are not sure at the moment.:sarc

·
Registered
164 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda6 recall

o
m
g

~.~

catch on fire...imagine that happenin at a street drag or something...ur at the starting line...u rev a bit, he revs a bit...boom...ur bumper and bonnet goes on FIRE...lol, i reckon my opponent would withdraw straight away and i'd win...lol hehehe...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda6 recall'

I guess the safest thing is to not use the fog lights until we hear something more.

·
Registered
922 Posts

I don't think it would matter, it seems to be a wiring problem so considering the wire would still be "live" it could still happen,,,no?

·
Registered
156 Posts

Well in that case time to buy a fire extinquisher for the boot. My red car could really be flamin red:p

·
Registered
80 Posts

I hope that it will not delay my delivery date in Mid June. My car is supposed to be assembled on May 14. Hope that it will not be affected.

·
Registered
131 Posts

I haven't even got my keyring and survey from the Melbourne headquarter yet! It's been weeks late, looks like this going to be the same case for the recall.

Btw, I've never seen any Mazda6 ads on sydney paper, not even the demo model. It's either 6 is so much on demand or it got something to do with this recall.

·
Registered
922 Posts

Originally posted by peg4sus

Btw, I've never seen any Mazda6 ads on sydney paper, not even the demo model.  It's either 6 is so much on demand or it got something to do with this recall.[/b]
Yeah same here, just to popular i think.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

it's weird though..i always use my bumper foglights since i got my 6 and have been using them almost everyday but my bumper never seem to catch fire though...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts