Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much more I can do. For me the car rides great, looks great, sounds great.

Mazdaspeed6 wheels
Mazdaspeed6 CAI
AE low down springs

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
looks great! ditto on missing you old 5 door. did you do something to your rear reflectors, too, or is it just the pic?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looking good man, those wheels look nice, keeping it clean...awesome. Great job.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
how you get your gas lid like that? looks really nice

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
the license plate can pass like that in Texas if the officer is cool. the majority of the time they prolly won't pull you over if its visible from the front, but you get the occasional jack ass that NEEDS the plate on the bumper. either way, it'll get dismissed in court. btw, car looks good! what part of Texas you from?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i love the wheels they look real nice, i am not a huge fan of the white emblems but overall the car is clean and amazing.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the kind word.

I thought I was done, I have the AE CF trunk spoiler and eyelids coming soon, badgeless grille (maybe) and the MPS badges.

awww damn... no more SGM to look up to ;) whad you do with it? trade it in?

looks awesome!
[/quote]

I'll always have love for the SGM, but White make me Right! :love:

Looks awesome Sondra! Nice work! Liking the white emblems..
[/quote]

The white make the tail lights and the head lights stand out, I had the black emblems for awhile but they made the car look busy on the bumpers. I didn't want the car to look as if it had the panda theme.

looks great! ditto on missing you old 5 door. did you do something to your rear reflectors, too, or is it just the pic?
[/quote]

The reflector's are tinted, it just the flash that make them light up like that

how you get your gas lid like that? looks really nice
[/quote]

It a chrome fuel door I painted to match the car.

the license plate can pass like that in Texas if the officer is cool. the majority of the time they prolly won't pull you over if its visible from the front, but you get the occasional jack ass that NEEDS the plate on the bumper. either way, it'll get dismissed in court. btw, car looks good! what part of Texas you from?
[/quote]

I haven't had any problems with it and it's been in the window for 2 years.

I live in Killeen, I bought the car in Clearwater.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Nice car :drool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts