Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the link to the latest pics of the Mazda 6 MPS from Paris. This is one hot and agressive car. The nose has a huge grill opening and the interior is all business like a German Hitman. This and the RX-8 MPS is the only two cars on my list to replace my 2000 626 ES V6 5spd in the next few years. Zoom Zoom.

http://europe.autonews.com/page.cms?pageId=298

go to the bottom of the page for the pics.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda6 MPS pics'

Thanks. There were some new pics there. The interior pics I hadn't seen B4.

I like that cool blue light! (Wish it was an option for my 6)...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

I agree. The blue looks WAY COOL!! I'm sure that a good aftermarket shop could get it to look that way with a little soldering and stuff. Now that I've seen it.... I want it.

A

·
0 Posts

Does anyone know what the weight difference will be with the addition of the AWD system, stiffer suspension, aerodynamic affects and the turbo four to the curb weight of the regular M6 which is about 3250 lbs.? One of Audi's biggest problems is the addition of their AWD Quartto system tacks on about 300-400 extra pounds onto the curb weight, which sometimes cancels out the advantage of the AWD in the handling department. This curb weight also helps to guess what the 0-60 times and the 1/4 times would be. The Audi S4 with 250HP and curb weight of 3650 lbs can get it done in 5.5-6.0 seconds.

·
Registered
298 Posts

Originally posted by max_stirling

Here's the link to the latest pics of the Mazda 6 MPS from Paris.  This is one hot and agressive car.  The nose has a huge grill opening and the interior is all business like a German Hitman.  This and the RX-8 MPS is the only two cars on my list to replace my 2000 626 ES V6 5spd in the next few years.  Zoom Zoom.

http://europe.autonews.com/page.cms?pageId=298

go to the bottom of the page for the pics.[/b]
HEY I SAW THE LINK!! SWEET!! NOW DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THOSE FOGLIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR OUR CARS??? IF SO DOES ANYONEK NOW WHERE I CAN GET THEM??

THANKS GUYS
E.D.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda6 MPS pics

The fog lights (and all other parts from the Mazda6 MPS) are not currently available, as they are from a concept car.

·
Registered
376 Posts

i'm pretty sure that the blue lighting would fit our 6. when the MPS will be available, it will be possible to order the needed parts...

but talking of that, when will this car be on the streets? :)

·
Registered
683 Posts

I wonder what that bright red button is on the center console between the ash tray / shift gate

·
Registered
376 Posts

Fuzzbear i must confess, you have a good eye!

well, it doesn't even seem to be written anything around or on the top of it... its a concept car so maybe it's the starter!

·
Registered
683 Posts

Originally posted by mazda666

Fuzzbear i must confess, you have a good eye!

well, it doesn't even seem to be written anything around or on the top of it...  its a concept car so maybe it's the starter![/b]
Thanks...

Your name...mazda666... I was thinking of snatching up a couple extra 6 emblems from people who were debadging thier 6's and adding em to mine making it a mazda 666 LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts