Registered
1,004 Posts
Audi A3....booo!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ford F150. I dont get that pick.
[/b]
F150, isn't that the most purchased vehicle in North America?

Come to Central Alberta, where I live, and you will be way out numbered by trucks. In my hometown (75,000 people), I swear there are more trucks than cars. (not all Fords of course).

Oh yeah... GO OILERS

·
Registered
146 Posts
Infiniti G35 coupe ($33,200 — $33,800): "A G35 parked in your driveway raises your neighbors' property values."

still want a G35, maybe if i tell my neighbor about this he will help me with a down payment :D
[/b]
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On a side note, one of my friends, John, from work (where I'm at now) has a mechanic buddy who works for Infiniti. John was interested in the G35, as was I. He said that they've been having a lot of reliability issues for the past 2 years. YIKES! :nono: Looks like I'm sticking with my baby.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
One of my co-workers says he's getting a G35 in a couple years, when he can save enough for a nice down payment. He has a 2003 6s right now that's been trouble-free for about 65k miles. I'll have to share that little tidbit with him about Inifiniti being unreliable.

I've rented a handful of Nissans here and there, and notice how they're always rattling and feeling like they're gonna fall apart pretty early in life. I was considering an Altima as well as the 6, but I'm happy I decided on the 6 in the long run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
10 Participants
LapisLazuli6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing