Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda6 Magazine Photo Shoot

Ok - spill it.

Where'd the custom console come from? DVD, Gauge shroud, door handle inserts...blah, blah, blah.....

SWEET installation.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

I like what you did with the fogs, that is one sweet ride from top to bottom. only thing im not feeling is the blue door panel when nothing else on or in the car is blue. kinda throws it off

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replying to Topic 'Mazda6 Magazine Photo Shoot'

Originally posted by ChoppaBoy

I like what you did with the fogs, that is one sweet ride from top to bottom. only thing im not feeling is the blue door panel when nothing else on or in the car is blue. kinda throws it off[/b]
I agree with you. We'd committed to the interior color before we knew what color wheels/graphics we were going to use. If I were to do it over, I'd pick a color that worked better with the bronze of the wheels. Hindsight is 20/20.

------------------

In case the article doesn't make it to print (you never know what might happen); I'll keep the magazine name out of it until I have confirmation of publication.

------------------

The entire mobile electronics system was designed and executed by Automotive Entertainment in Santa Monica, CA. The console, etc. is all custom done, but I'm sure AE could duplicate the effort if they were motivated to do so. This car has to be dismantled eventually, so some of the interior bits may be available to another Mazda6 owner at that time. If that happens, I'll post availability here first.

Thanks for the good comments. We've got a lot of time and effort into this car.

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

I'd be interested to see if Automotive Entertainment would want to fabricate another kit like that. If possible I wouldnt mind doing the same thing to mine. Just have to figure out what else would be involved in moving the air vents up to the top. It might be a lot of work.

EDIT: Please keep us updated as to when the magazine article will run so we can go get our copies!

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

I wonder what size those rims are?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

I think you should paint the plastic parts around the steering wheel buttons silver.

Also wandering - what is that little thing between the display and stereo? Custom made buttons?

A pice of art :) Exept for the blue door trim though ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts