Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda6--Hong Kong version'

how did you get the tan leather with the sport package...oh and how much did the "fender" cost

very nice car

·
Registered
510 Posts

Great Car Dolphine !!!!!!!!

Do you still have the Foglights in the Headlight Cluster as well ??

I Really like the Cream/Tan Leather Combo, Looks great, makes the interior appear to be a bit more lighter & spacious.....

We only have Black Leather In Australian Spec Cars, although anything can be done Aftermarket if you have the money, I suppose ........:D

Great Colour too !!

How long have you had yours for ???

BTW I noticed your Hong Kong 6's don't have tiptronic option with the Automatic !!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda6--Hong Kong version

Damn, thats nice kit and spoiler. China and japan always get better stuff than us. SHame on them. Anyways, clear altezza lights look cooler on mazda6 than regular ones.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

To duck979, Rodney:

It's interesting that you guys like the tan color interior better. I agree that it looks more spacious. But I prefer black or dark grey because they look more sporty.

I have the car for a little bit over a week only. Still within the running-in period (Only 500+ km); haven't got the chance to test out it's real potential yet.

In Hong Kong, the 2.0L 4 speed automatic is the only option. It would be much more fun if I had the tiptronic or the stick shift.

·
Registered
51 Posts

Originally posted by Dolphine

To duck979, Rodney:

It's interesting that you guys like the tan color interior better. I agree that it looks more spacious. But I prefer black or dark grey because they look more sporty.

I have the car for a little bit over a week only. Still within the running-in period (Only 500+ km); haven't got the chance to test out it's real potential yet.

In Hong Kong, the 2.0L 4 speed automatic is the only option. It would be much more fun if I had the tiptronic or the stick shift.[/b]
In North America, we get the stupid "milk mustache" chrome grill and red tail lights. The should save the chrome and move it to the tail lights.

In HK, I don't think you'll need a 3L V6. You rarly go that fast anyway unless you're racing illegally.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Now why did they change the rear in NA anyway? Why not let people choose? NA after all is the only market that have those not so nice lights.. And does the "bulge" on the light have any function?

Beutiful 6 I might add! Amazing how thay managed to select only the good looking colors in the spectra :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Yeah! The red tail light is really ugly. It does not help the brake lights and other lights to stand out. I wonder if it is Mazda's decision or the state's regulation to use red tail lights.

You are right. I don't need a 3L here. But I would appreciate a 2.3.

·
Registered
32 Posts

I like the tan interior! Same as my car.

Also, I happen to prefer the red tailights. Clear tailights are going to look very dated and played-out shortly, IMO.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

I'm going to buy the Clear JDM taillights but keep my red ones.

When the clear look dated I can just swap the red ones back in and vice versa:D

·
Registered
922 Posts

Looks Great Dolphine, i have to say that cause yours looks just like mine will...Ive ordered the pacific blue sedan with the full sports kits..I'll also have the 16inch alloys:D its looks way better then i thought it would...

·
Registered
839 Posts

is it just me or is the front lip very very low to the ground??

much lower than any 6 that i've seen...:sarc

·
Registered
50 Posts

the kit looks like 'lips' just stuck onto the standard bumper. Still sickarse....
But those stock 16"s must be destroyed at allcosts. They look out of place with thekit.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts

Here in Panamá
The 6 come 4 Automatic 2.0 with only 133hp/6,000RPM and 177/Nm/4,500RPM. The controls of the A/C are manuals.
Cd changer for 1 Cd. Radio. 4 terrible speakers. Need more power.
I installed 2 amplifiers 320Wx2 and 420Wx2 I add 1 box with 2 Pioneer speakers 360.
Rims 205/55 R16 with Bridgestone Turanza 91V
The rear lamps are Clear. (You can see My 6 in Pictures (Photos) "My Mazda". Mine is Strato Blue
Colors here: Strato Blue (Very few); Green Mica, Gray Light, Titanium Gray, White, Black and Red is like clay color but more dark.
I intalled the Front Aero Bumper with Fog Lights, The Sideskirts and this week suppously arrive the Rear Spoiler. Mine with cloth gray, no ABS ni other security systems. 2 Airbags. Mine $$. 19,000
The other model is similar but only includes ABS and Leather.
Regards
TOMAS

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

CoolGrey6,

You are right. The front lip is really low to the ground. Actually, I had a few incidents of scratching the ground in carparks with steep ramps. Fortunately, it was not damaged and the scratch was not visible.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts