Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Originally posted by lolwtferic@Jul 19 2005, 03:11 PM
Wow great thread, thanks guys.

That Atenza one you posted, HyTeK, is like a freakin' movie.
[snapback]460346[/snapback]​
Crazy Japanese

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
hehe, i saw the movie (3 different clips) on that atenza site more than a year ago.. it's funny, but i find it too fake for some parts, it's cool when the red 6 is dancing inside the parking lot with the bike, that was my favorite part.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Originally posted by rekcrazyboy@Jul 20 2005, 12:54 AM
hehe, i saw the movie (3 different clips) on that atenza site more than a year ago.. it's funny, but i find it too fake for some parts, it's cool when the red 6 is dancing inside the parking lot with the bike, that was my favorite part.
[snapback]461025[/snapback]​
I need to find that part.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Excellent thread. I need to download all them clips and burn it onto 1 DVD :D

·
Registered
525 Posts
That kid kinda creeps me out. I like the golf one.

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Here.

JDM Atenza Clip

MAZDASPEED CLIP

The movie is on my server, so it may load a lil bit quicker, but the source movie is broken up into 11 parts, so after each part you have to click skip. (that is why some people get stuck while watching the movie, there are 11 different parts to this 1 movie, and when transitioning from one part to the next, it gets paused and sometimes times out)

Will work on it more later when I get the chance, (still have to do the mazdaspeed one also). In case some of you are wondering, all 11 of the atenza clips total to 70megs. The .co.jp site only pushes out about 200k max, where I have had people get over 1meg from my site. So less loading time, and less lag between clips.

Anyways, take it for what its worth. The movie I think is also a total of 10 minutes long. give or take.

cheers

edit: both are on the site now. i'll screw with them later if anyone wants, if not then they stay as they are. wasted enough time on the jdm site lol :slap:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts