1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little french canadian for you guys!
Here's a brochure from a dealer in the province
of Québec in Canada about the new 6 and
all the extra you can buy straight from the dealer.
look carefully..lips.side skirt ...and more

[email protected]

·
Registered
391 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda6 Canadian Brochure with mod. parts

yes, I took it at my dealership yesterday... very cool, but it's weird, the fog lights are not in the accessories like the USA (I'm not talking about those in the headlights, but some in the skirt kit)

If ever someone wants the brochure in french, I can scan it.

Also, I did another test drive today on a V6. hmmmmmmmmmm, very comfortable, fast and extremely silent. I really liked the auto shift mode, very very cool.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda6 Canadian Brochure with mod. parts'

thanks for the pictures

will be looking forward to the english version of it ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts

Alot of this can be had at www.mazdastuff.com . The only options that are not available in there are the radio kits I believe. I guess that's because they aren't available at the dealer yet. I want my MP3.

·
Registered
51 Posts

Why are the following "options"?

Autodim mirror wiht homelink
Fog lights

After all, you get all foglights in the standard Altima SE and homelink with leather pacakge.

The steering, shift knob and body kit is a nice touch though. And Mazda Canada confirmed that the hatch is coming in 04 for 05 model year. The question is, can I wait that long before I buy an Altima.

·
Registered
391 Posts

The fog lights are not there, but the AUTODIM MIRROR HOMELINK are in the last page of that little paper : RÉTROVISEUR JOUR ET NUIT AUTOMATIQUE AVEC BOUSSOLE ET HOMELINK...

Does someone know where we can get Mazda parts and accessories in CANADA please, not USA (billing fees, taxes and custom charges are really too much)...

·
Registered
105 Posts

Originally posted by Xtrema

Why are the following "options"?

Autodim mirror wiht homelink
Fog lights

After all, you get all foglights in the standard Altima SE and homelink with leather pacakge.

The steering, shift knob and body kit is a nice touch though.  And Mazda Canada confirmed that the hatch is coming in 04 for 05 model year.  The question is, can I wait that long before I buy an Altima.[/b]

You also get all of these options when you get the 'GFX' package. These options are simply so you can get individual items if you don't order the full packages.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts