Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking the inventory on mazdausa website on the Mazda6. It seems like several big cities have them already. Houston and San Antonio, TX have several in stock, but not Austin yet.

Brillo, perhaps you can check them out and let us know your thought.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda6 availiability'

That doens't mean that they have it in stock. Four dealer in Losangeles areas showed on mazdausa.com as having them in stock, but I called each one of them and they do not have one in stock.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

I called several Houston dealers yesterday and they didn't have them yet even though they showed having Mazda6 invetory on Mazda's website. I've been getting good updates from on of the sales persons at Jeff Haas Mazda in Houston, so I should get a email the moment they arive. I'm esxpecting them this week as the northern states have already gotten them. Given a two day trip from Michigan, I would imagine they will be in tonight or tomorrow. The waiting is getting painful.

·
Registered
158 Posts

I live on the west side of Michigan and we haven't gotten any in yet. According to mazdausa.com all of the M6's coming to the greater Grand Rapids area have an automatic transmission. I haven't checked the Lansing area, but I'd have to drive to Detroit to even test drive one with a manual. It's a sports sedan... With an automatic. :(

·
Registered
319 Posts

I posted something in the availability section about San Francisco delivery.

No cars on the lots yet.

Yes, all cars listed are ALL 4 cyl automatic with cloth seats. As I posted there, the 4 cyl auto will make up the largest number of sales for the 6, so I would guess that they did a huge initial run of that combo, and they will spread it out with manuals and V6's really soon, if they haven't already done so.

At least you can look at the car twice. Once to go see it, once to test drive when the 5 speed and V6 arrive ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts

I have found that when dealers get assigned VIN numbers for incoming autos, it seems to show up in their inventory - they can start to take deposits, sell them, etc. But although they might have VIN number, they still might not phhysically have the car on the lot.

They just can't take deposits on or sell a car without a VIN number because there is no car tied to the order.

Of course, I could have no clue since I'm still depressed that no dealership in Seattle even has the Mazda web site indicating that they have inventory. So I'm probably weeks away from even being able to see one.

Steve will regale us with tales of his...at least he can fly to the drugstore for last minute diaper runs (ooh...that didn't come out very well!).

MM

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by MightyMazda
Steve will regale us with tales of his...at least he can fly to the drugstore for last minute diaper runs (ooh...that didn't come out very well!).

MM[/b]
I'm always willing to help...:D

This car is so fun, so fun, so fun. It drives well. It has the looks. The interior feel. It drives well. It's roomy, comfortable. Lots of bang for the buck.

And oh...did I mention it drives well?

If not: it drives well!!!!

Did that help any?????? :D

Oh...and one negative thing: the trunk takes PLENTY diapers, which is a bad thing because I don't have to do so many diaper runs. Thank God my wife never holds me back if I wish to take a drive anyway...:)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Hmm but isn't it time to shop around for teddy bears and such? :) Remember - ther's always an excuse :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts