Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not really at the beach, but superimposed pretty damn good.

I started with this photo in the parking lot at a park, but decided there was too much crap in the background.

Then I took a portion of the background from this image of my friends and I at the beach.

Then I composed them together using layers, darkened the pavement, fixed some clouds, and some other adjustments to come up with this background. Click it for a 1152x864 pixel image.

Camera was a Canon Powershot A40 if anyone was curious.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda6 at the beach Wallpaper

Pretty sure Kincaids shot beats this, sorry man :p He's got his 6 and the panoramic ocean.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replying to Topic 'M

Originally posted by MZ6ZoomZoom

Pretty sure Kincaids shot beats this, sorry man :p  He's got his 6 and the panoramic ocean.[/b]
Problem is no where to park that's right in front of the beach here or that doesn't have cars and people going by and such.

I just looked at his photo in the other forum... I still like mine better. Image quality as he stated himself is lacking.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda6 at the beach Wallpaper

It's a nice shot. Very nice angle on the car - looks very aggressive!

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda6 at the beach Wallpaper'

Originally posted by A10ZA03

i never saw it, was kincaid's a real shot?[/b]
Check out the Photo's section... it's near the top. "Advert Shot" or something like that.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda6 at the beach Wallpaper'

Originally posted by MZ6ZoomZoom

Pretty sure Kincaids shot beats this, sorry man :p  He's got his 6 and the panoramic ocean.[/b]
Yea, Kincaid's granny's place has a better panoramic view!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts