Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Can anyone of you share your veiws about owning MAZDA6 2.0 TS2 5dr Hatchback. I am looking to buy MAZDA6 2.0 TS2 5dr Hatchback Sep 2003 reg used car with a mileage of nearly 29K, 2 owners, extras: rear spoiler + leather seats + electric driver seat + full 6 Months Tax, + Long MOT. Had a look at it, seems maintained well exept the gearshift knob is worn out, upon enquiring, the vendor mentioned may be the 1 owner wore a ring.

Car data check no problems.

Asking price £7600

Any input/comments will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Krish

·
Registered
354 Posts
Its a great car! My father has a 06 2.0 5dr. No problems after 40 000 km. We had a 2002 6 before this one, drove it in 90 000 km before we sold it. No problems! The 2.0 is strong and reliable. The car you mention seems well-equiped. It has a low milage, the quality is very good, it looks great..buy it :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a great car! My father has a 06 2.0 5dr. No problems after 40 000 km. We had a 2002 6 before this one, drove it in 90 000 km before we sold it. No problems! The 2.0 is strong and reliable. The car you mention seems well-equiped. It has a low milage, the quality is very good, it looks great..buy it :D
[/b]
Speed, Thanks for your valuable input

·
Registered
11 Posts
Speed, Thanks for your valuable input
[/b]
Hi Krishna, I'm new to the forum. I owned a Mazda6 2.0 TS2 from March 03 to Nov 06 clocking up 36,000 miles, in that time I had no problems and enjoyed owning and driving it.

Cheers, Flazzer07.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts