Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically my car came to a halt whilst driving, the cel light never came on and nothing ssounds bad when i try to restart it. there are no error codes and the cel light has not come on. the garage said (an independent) said that everything seems fine except there is no signal getting to the diesel injectors. anybody have any ideas?

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello sharfman , i m from romania and i have a mazda 6 diesel 136bhp like yours, and i have now same problem like you with your car
i want to ask you how do you fixed the problem with your car.
i m desperate with this problem i have no idea of what colud it be
i m waiting your answer
king regards
erhan memet
romania

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello again i went to garage and the mechanic said to me that everything it ok except there is no signal going to diesel injectors.
help me i don t know what to do
any ideeas?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the very brief response yesterday (phones are not the best things for messaging on forums).

Basically my cambelt slipped only by one tooth and I think the cam position sensor cuts fuel to prevent massive engine damage.

I had got the ECU tested before we came to that conclusion.

By the way if it is the cambelt and you had previously replaced the tensioner and belt then I would look at oil issues...

Make sure there is not too much friction from the cylinder head (previously starved of oil???)

I think the tensioner is powered by oil pressure as well.

By the way it was only on the 3rd time that my belt slipped a tooth that we reaslised there was an issue with the cylinder head

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just one other thing to add, have you checked the battery voltage? if it's low the car won't start or even crank over.

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts