Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys, i totally understand if no one replies back to this, lol. im probably going to be getting a mazda5, its like a van/suv lookin thing. and im hopin someone could totally hook up a Photoshop for me. i would love to see what a red, or black 5 would look like with rims. lmao, now this is gonna be my fiancees car, but i cant help it. i just gotta customize everything. id say like 18's or 19's. doesnt matter the style of rim, look a tmy profile and get an idea of what i like i guess. thx in advance.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Regulator seems to be the Photoshop whiz around here. Not sure if he does Mazda 5's though :lol:
Why don't you just leave her car be and keep the money for your own mods?

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Regulator seems to be the Photoshop whiz around here. Not sure if he does Mazda 5's though :lol:
Why don't you just leave her car be and keep the money for your own mods?[/b]

lol, im putting the money down, im co-signing, my mom's sellin it to us... its part my car to. i just wanna see what itd look like. its still kinda has taht van look ya know!?! and i dont wanna look like a *** drivin in a mini van with rims on it.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
and i dont wanna look like a *** drivin in a mini van with rims on it.[/b]

Not sure how how folks react to things like that around here as I haven't seen many posts with wording like this...But you may, just may, want to re-phrase that just to be on the safe side.

As for the 5, :laugh: ...J/K...Good luck with that though, seriously.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I just put together some completely different wheel styles so hopefully one of these can help... Let me know if I can help with anything else :eek:

Speedy Lite 5 / Black

ADR M Sport / Gunmetal

MB EXE 2 / Silver

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure how how folks react to things like that around here as I haven't seen many posts with wording like this...But you may, just may, want to re-phrase that just to be on the safe side.
As for the 5, :laugh: ...J/K...Good luck with that though, seriously.[/b]

lmao.. um ur right! my bad, didnt mean to offend anyone. and thank u so much REGULATOR!!! so uh... any thoughts guys?? should i just leave this thing alone. is to "Mom-mini-van" or what?? i cant decide at this point.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hope these pics help, I think the bigger the wheel the better for this type of application. This car looks very top heavy and 17" just look tiny on this thing. 19" or even 20". If I were to go this route I'd be looking more at the Honda element, the new modles w/o the plastic panels. The mazda 5 looks ok just not my style it looks to contempo like the Toyota pirus/Honda civic si hatch.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh wow, that doesnt look half bad. thank u so much fatboy!!! the reason for the mazda 5, is becuz my mom is a mazda dealer and i can get it for about 3,000 dollars cheaper than list price. so price is a huge factor in this. i need at least a 6 seater.. got a big family, lol.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Go for it man there is nothing wrong with this style car. In fact its kinda rare so a drop some wheels and some wicked audio/visual and its off the hook. It wont look as feminin as you think.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go for it man there is nothing wrong with this style car. In fact its kinda rare so a drop some wheels and some wicked audio/visual and its off the hook. It wont look as feminin as you think.[/b]

black, red, or silver?? i like black rims, with a polished lip. throw some tint on it, would like kinda good. and ya, definatelly throwin some t.v.'s in that biaaatch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.