Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving North on the I-5 from san diego, up around the Irvine area (big surpirse, right near the Mazda Corporate office) and I see this familiar blue car up ahead, and when I got closer, I see its all duct taped to diguise its more definitive features, but there was NO mistaking that this was a Mazda3! Its a nice little car, pretty sporty looking, which is nice. I was entirely amazed to actually see one on the road like that, it had the Michigan Manufacturer's plate and everything. I definitely think it will be a good addition to the scenery of traffic when its released. I would have taken a picture, but my girlfriends camera only had had special B/W film which shes needs for a class :( And I didn't have my camera. The guys driving it must have thought i was nuts cuz I sped past at about 85mph, then after seeing it, corrsed the freeway and came back around it going really slow.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda3 sighting

Was it a sedan or hatch/wagon?

About a month ago I heard about a white (disguised) Mazda3 hatch/wagon running the Mazda USA headquarters area.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

It was a 4-door, but had the hatch, so i ssume its the hatch then right? I have a pic of the car that is looks like somewhere, lemme find it...

Edit:
I found the pics of what I saw... (except it was Lapis Blue, had a sport grille like the 6, and of course did not have blacked out head/tail lights, not that i could really tell because of all the duct tape)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda3 sighting'

What were the front and rear lights like? Did it will have the xenons and clear taillights or the red cover over them, wat about the wheels?

·
Registered
6,083 Posts

Man!. I can't see the pics.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
628 Posts

I found that if the remote links don't work, If you cut and paste the link from 'properties' and then go back to this page, the pics load.

Funny huh?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

nice, first pic I've seen of the actual sedan, unless thats a hatch and the other is a wagon version....

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Wow, I saw the pic of the sedan version, and I like that even more than the hatch! It looks like a little mini 6, thats awesome :)

·
Registered
205 Posts

Mazda_Gremlyn, man you saw the sedan and didn't take pics, I'm disappointed (joke). But yeah, the sedan is the secretive one because we really don't know the dimensions/profile of it - we know the profile the hatch/wagon because it's the MX Sportif.

Oh well, exactly 4 more months to go (Frankfurt autoshow).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts