Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am posting these rims and tires for my friend. They are in excellent condition and the only reason that he is getting rid of them is that he bought my 17's from my 6 when I bought the RX-8 18's for my car. All treads are like posted picture. I would like to sell them as a set. Local pickup is fine ( Aiken, SC), but I will ship if buyer pays for shipping. I looked at shipping prices, and to ship to Washington state was around $25 per tire. Price for 4 rims and tires are $350 not including shipping. Please feel free to PM me to discuss details. I will also repost when I get home with the description of the tire specs.

Thanks Guys,
Julian

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
for 16's, you are quite a bit high. Good luck selling at $550 shipped though...

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought so too, but that is what he told me to ask for them. He also said that he would take offers seriously. So if anyone is interested, just pm me with an offer and I will relay the information to him and get back to you.

Thanks,
Julian

·
Registered
679 Posts
I swear those are on ebay. Asking WAYYYY too much.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My friend told me I should drop the price, so I changed it in the original post. Its only 350 now plus shipping. Im still taking offers. Feel free to pm me to discuss pricing and shipping.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hello, I am posting these rims and tires for my friend. They are in excellent condition and the only reason that he is getting rid of them is that he bought my 17's from my 6 when I bought the RX-8 18's for my car. All treads are like posted picture. I would like to sell them as a set. Local pickup is fine ( Aiken, SC), but I will ship if buyer pays for shipping. I looked at shipping prices, and to ship to Washington state was around $25 per tire. Price for 4 rims and tires are $350 not including shipping. Please feel free to PM me to discuss details. I will also repost when I get home with the description of the tire specs.
Thanks Guys,
Julian

[/b]

I think you're going to find $25/per wheel&tire is a bit optimistic for shipping charges. I'd take one to a local UPS (assuming thats who you're using) store and get an accurate quote. Don't forget also to pack around the wheels very well or whoever buys them is going to get a beat to hell set of wheels.

·
Registered
236 Posts
How many miles on the tires?

I may be asking too much, but could you take a pic of these in front of your 6's wheels so I can get an idea of what they'd look like on a 6?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think those will fit on a 6. Pretty sure the front rotor is too big for those wheels.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear... these are off of a Mazda3, and now he has mine from my 6 on his 3 and I have RX-8s on my 6. Sorry for the confusion, must have been a long night :)

Thanks,
Julian

·
Registered
128 Posts
These rims are only 17 x 6.5. These will technically be able to bolt up to a 6, but won't really fit as they would need to. I bought a set a while back for winter rims and ended up having to have to turn around and sell them.

Good luck with selling them, but you should check out the Mazda3 forums.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah,

I know these don't go on a 6 because they never were on a 6. But It doesn't matter anyway because I think that we have a buyer for the rims. But all he wants are the rims (for racing) so I still have the tires for sale. If anyone is interested in just the tires, please PM me. I will re-post when the sale is finalized. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts