Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
...and THAT is why you always look before turning. What a moron.
IMO Drivers like that deserve to be executed by a firing squad...of appreciative car owners.
That douche bag just destroyed a piece of art.

·
Super Moderator
16,829 Posts
I blame the Mazda (and it looks more like a Mazda5 than a 2). Poor Lambo owner.
On the contrary, I've yet to see an Aventador crash that didn't involve the Lambo owner driving WAY too fast. Be it the Mazda's mistake for not seeing him, the Lambo owner is still a moron for driving fast enough to get airborne after swiping a 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvLaTupw-hk

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
The video is so poorly shot that there isn't any evidence that it's all the Mazda's fault. for all we know, the Lambo could've been turning right onto the street 50 ft. away and decided to WOT it assuming there wasn't going to be any cars on the street.

With supercars like these its hard to judge how fast they are really accelerating when they accelerate so damn fast. This is why whenever I see supercars (which is extremely common here in Vegas) I always let them go first.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys, it's an old Gen "DY" Mazda2, not an old Mazda5...check and compare the rear 3/4 of both pics.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
wow! I hadn't seen that angle of this video before. I still couldn't fathom wanting to drive at such a rate of speed on so small and busy of a road. Heck I barely want to out on old country roads with no traffic (then... there is the fear of deer, LOL). They build race tracks for a reason after-all :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts