Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mazda spoiler lip on a 6s want to replace wing has anyone tried this please post pictures?

Just wondering how it would look? Where to buy it from for the best selling price?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I thought the MS6 spoiler was just the lip spoiler also available for the 6s.
[/b]
i think it is

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
i think it is
[/b]
No, it's quite a bit different. The MS6 spoiler isn't quite as exaggerated and blends into the lines of the trunk much better than the regular one does. Overall it looks much better and much more like it belongs on the car.

But I fail to see why you'd need pictures. I mean, the MS6 looks pretty much the same. The spoiler will look the same on a 6s as on a MS6.

·
Registered
978 Posts
does your 6s have a spoiler on it already? if it does, I don't think the holes that hold your spoiler in place will be covered by the speed lip spoiler.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the lip spoiler covers the existing holes of my regular wing that would be excellent.

Does anyone know of this being a fat?

I want to buy the lip spoiler but I don't want to have to repaint the trunk just for the lip.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
If the lip spoiler covers the existing holes of my regular wing that would be excellent.

Does anyone know of this being a fat?

I want to buy the lip spoiler but I don't want to have to repaint the trunk just for the lip.
[/b]

i'd say no. it probably has similar if not the same dimensions as the regular 6 lip spoiler, which will NOT cover the holes for your wing spoiler. you'll need to plug 'em and paint 'em.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts