Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally never post when i see a mazda, but i hardly ever see mazdaspeeds and i saw 2 in 2 days soo figured id see if your on the boards.

1st one- thursday around 3:00 pm south bound on queens blvd onto east bound hillside. Chick was driving a platnium speed with rims. Looked good, both her and the car :)

2nd one- farmingdale movie theater parking lot. red speed

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I normally never post when i see a mazda, but i hardly ever see mazdaspeeds and i saw 2 in 2 days soo figured id see if your on the boards.

1st one- thursday around 3:00 pm south bound on queens blvd onto east bound hillside. Chick was driving a platnium speed with rims. Looked good, both her and the car :)

[/b]
Sorry, Skippy the 1st one was me. I had just picked up my halloween garb for myself and my M6S :)
Off topic: You going to be free next weekend? I should be getting the STS in the mail this week.
Ok back on Topic:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts

[/b]

if it was black cherry mica and not red red in farmingdale na movie lot parked next the to green saab 900 se on friday night was totally mine. i was there also on friday night. haha thats pretty funny . where are you located. i saw the prestige at 10 pm. good movie. do you have a speed6 also. or just a regular 6.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya i have a white speed with cpe intake, exaust and boost controller. Yup it was you in farmingdale.
i saw flags of our fathers.
im from the babylon area.

trebor yeah i should be free as long as i dont get OT

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Ya i have a white speed with cpe intake, exaust and boost controller. Yup it was you in farmingdale.
i saw flags of our fathers.
im from the babylon area.

trebor yeah i should be free as long as i dont get OT
[/b]
yeah we should all meet up one night. i'd prolly be the slowest since im still stock and i see you have a decent amount of hp mods. i went the mbc route on my last car, and i think im waiting for tuning on this one. i cant stand hitting boost shutoff. other then that i'm thinking about 3 inch axle back with single side entry and no muffler, since the stock piping is already 2.5. the axle back is only 2.25 and going up to 3 w/o mufflers should add a bit. plus i want the sound. lol

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u should do cat back. no one really has any crazy mods u should keep up fine. what area u live in?we have a monthly meet goin. last thurs every month.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
u should do cat back. no one really has any crazy mods u should keep up fine. what area u live in?we have a monthly meet goin. last thurs every month.
[/b]
i live right on the border of nassau/suffolk, in plainview. i guess seeing what other owners have done and the sound will probobly influence me a bit on what direction to take. how old are you guys?

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
i live right on the border of nassau/suffolk, in plainview. i guess seeing what other owners have done and the sound will probobly influence me a bit on what direction to take. how old are you guys?
[/b]
30 & you?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
30 & you?
[/b]
23. yeah we dont live too far from each other, or the rest of the people on the island for that matter. isn't the last thursday of nov. thanskgiving? and where did you guys meet again.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im 24, im always in merrick like everyday. thats kinda close to you so if ya wanta see what i did and hear the sound we could meet up. Ya i think next months meet in thanksgiving so that wont happen. but this oct meet you can come too. its the 26th this week. there is a thread on the meet location.

*edit

Directions:
Here is the address:
88 Veterans Memorial Highway
Commack, NY 11725
(631) 462-4206
Fax: (631) 462-4243
www.charliebrowns.com

at 7pm

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Im 24, im always in merrick like everyday. thats kinda close to you so if ya wanta see what i did and hear the sound we could meet up. Ya i think next months meet in thanksgiving so that wont happen. but this oct meet you can come too. its the 26th this week. there is a thread on the meet location.
*edit

Directions:
Here is the address:
88 Veterans Memorial Highway
Commack, NY 11725
(631) 462-4206
Fax: (631) 462-4243
www.charliebrowns.com

at 7pm
[/b]

yeah i just posted on it. ill be there. might be there a few minutes late, but ill see everyone there. looking forward to hear everyones car. i might just go the cheap way, being as im trying to save money, and just do 3 inch axle back no mufflers, like i had on my saab turbo.

·
Registered
836 Posts
If you want to hold out on some mods, I have some VERY local that planning on making parts for the MS6. Def high quality and will be a bit cheaper then everyone else. So next time I see him, next Wed. night at my other car club meet I'll bring it up to him again.

ßill

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
If you want to hold out on some mods, I have some VERY local that planning on making parts for the MS6. Def high quality and will be a bit cheaper then everyone else. So next time I see him, next Wed. night at my other car club meet I'll bring it up to him again.

ßill
[/b]

well i personally planned on holding off mods wise for a bit anyway. bring it up to your friend.. lets more parts the better

·
Registered
836 Posts
not much was discussed...but I know he wants to make an intake and look into a DP for the car. So we'll see what happens.

ßill

1 - 15 of 15 Posts