Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
140038525163 this is the ebay item number

I see the difference is the wire come out from the left instead of being through the middle But will it fit a mazda 6s?

Also it looks almost like it's just glued on I'm not sure?

Please follow the link and let me know thanks.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
140038525163 this is the ebay item number
I see the difference is the wire come out from the left instead of being through the middle But will it fit a mazda 6s?

Also it looks almost like it's just glued on I'm not sure?

Please follow the link and let me know thanks.
[/b]
Wrong section....

besides that.

Be carefull when ordering from HK-plus. I myself ordered one item (my Atenza badges) from him with no problem. But I know SEVERAL members have ordered from this guy and gotten screwd over severly with damaged parts.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I ordered those whack ass black taillights from him. The outside lens looks like it was melted together using a plastic welder. They painted the lens incorrectly. And they used super glue to put the lens on. Now you cant reopen those POS.

Be careful about buying cheap stuff from them!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I ordered those whack ass black taillights from him. The outside lens looks like it was melted together using a plastic welder. They painted the lens incorrectly. And they used super glue to put the lens on. Now you cant reopen those POS.

Be careful about buying cheap stuff from them!
[/b]
Me too and now it looks like I have that new Euro aqua look on the outside lens, actually both outside ones have filled up with water.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like the Us lip spoiler version for my mazda 6s it's a better thing.

I had bought a spoiler for my rx8 from spoiler depot.com and they sell pretty nice quality wings there.

what you guys think?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts