Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the one in this picture. at the top of the windshield.

I think that it'd add a nice touch and let everyone know that its a speed rather than a regular 6.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
If the raised hood, 18 inch wheels, dual exhaust outlets, and deck lid spoiler didn't already signify the Speed6, they sure as hell will know now. LOL

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thats true. but many people miss those details. so I was hoping for something that would just slam it in their face besides the badge on the tail.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Ask the dealership where you bought the car from, why pay for it, I am sure they'll give you one for nothing.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, the decal is 10 bucks online, and the lowest shipping cost to my address is 5 bucks. that seems mighty high don't it?

i didn't know my dealership had one.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I don't blame you for wanting people to know it's an MS6. I have had several guys with the hatchback 6 try and race me at a light and get toasted. I guess they must think I have a base 6. Plus the fact that you spent $22 - $28k on a car you might want people to know it's not a base 6.

I like the sticker but I also like toasting people at red lights when they think I have a base Mazda6. Always nice to see them with a blank stare or wide-eyes when I pull away and leave them in the dust. By the way.... I love my car. :love:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't blame you for wanting people to know it's an MS6. I have had several guys with the hatchback 6 try and race me at a light and get toasted. I guess they must think I have a base 6. Plus the fact that you spent $22 - $28k on a car you might want people to know it's not a base 6.

I like the sticker but I also like toasting people at red lights when they think I have a base Mazda6. Always nice to see them with a blank stare or wide-eyes when I pull away and leave them in the dust. By the way.... I love my car. :love:
[/b]
I removed the "mazdaspeed6" badge on mine and replaced it with the european MPS badge. It is better looking and ... more intriguing.

·
Registered
979 Posts
You can get one at the dealer? I wish... Anyone wanna go to their dealer and get me one?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
My dealer has them and if a customer buys a Speed vehicle and if they want one, they'll give them one if they want one. Then again, my dealership is different from most, as they do things differently than most.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I do wish I had one of those dealers. But I don't I have been looking for the windshield decal, the right one for a long time! Errr the suckiness of having a bad dealer.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think your dealer can order them for you, without the shipping cost. I'm getting a cargo net, all I'm paying is the 30 bucks for it. Simple as that. no shipping whatsoever. It's coming in tuesday I believe. When I go pick it up I will see if they have the MAZDASPEED decals.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I would not go to my dealer for squat, they suck.... I can do wih out

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
One word = eBay.

Being that I work for eBay and spend a forever and a day on there, I've found some nice Mazdaspeed stuff. Even ordered my Atenza badge (hopefully that arrives soon). Just do a search for Mazdaspeed Decal or Mazdaspeed Windshield Decal and I'm sure you'll find some interesting stuff. Just be sure to check the seller's feedback first - anything lower than 98% you may want to reconsider..or talk to me first! ;)

·
Registered
979 Posts
I have looked on ebay but they get pricey and I am not sure I complely trust the folks on there no offense.. What do you do for ebay?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I have looked on ebay but they get pricey and I am not sure I complely trust the folks on there no offense.. What do you do for ebay?
[/b]
It really just depends, its kind of a hit and miss on who you deal with. I do customer support for our top sellers (Powersellers), Store owners and general billing ... I'm also the one you talk to late at night over Live Chat if you have a Store...we graveyard workers are trained in everything..blah. Hopefully I'll be heading over to the Motors Dealer Support department soon...=)

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Why would you want a decal that just screams break in me thanks.....have you ever heard of the term "too much unwanted attention"

·
Registered
303 Posts
Why would you want a decal that just screams break in me thanks.....have you ever heard of the term "too much unwanted attention"
[/b]
I don't think that a 'MazdaSpeed' sticker screams break-in. I don't think having a Mazda sceams break-in either. Who wants to break into a Mazda? If all it takes is a sticker to scream break-in then the guy down the street from me with a Civic that has 30 stickers and no actual mods installed is in for a shit load of calls to the cops.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts