Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone, I know that this has been discussed previously, however, I need more information on some of the dealerships that people were able to utilize the S plan. I am currently looking for a 6s, sport package, 5 spd fully loaded. When I spoke to the Sales manager, he said that they cannot offer me the "S" plan on a fully loaded 6 5spd because they are so uncommon and hard to get. He did say however that they may offer it to me for an automatic. What gives here? Maybe if I go in there with more information on where people have been able to use the "S" plan, I may have more pull to actually get it. Please list the dealer of where you were able to get the S plan. Also, list what you have on your 6 (5spd? sports package?) Thank you.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Reading Topic: MAZDA

It really depends on the dealer as they are not required to honor the S-Plan Price. First, Where are you located (Putting that in your profile would help) I went to four dealers here in Central NJ and I had mixed results. Two dealers said absolutly not, one said they would try, and the fourth said No Problem. Obviously I went there. I ordered a '6s Full Loaded with 5speed and was given a delivery time of 6-8 weeks, which is turning into 8-10 :( I hope this helps you. Perhaps someone in your region knows a good dealer.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Replying to Topic 'MAZDA

When I went with my buddy to pick up his MSP, the dealer said he'd have no problems with the s-plan, and ordering whatever options I wanted. This was at Community Mazda in Oak Forest, IL

·
Registered
315 Posts

I think I was at Community Mazda. Yes, they offered my the 6, manual, V6 loaded on the S plan.

Tome

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

COOL... thanks.. Keep them coming. Each and every example will help when I go to the dealers and present them with this. If I say well hey, these dealerships had no issue in honoring the "s" plan, why can't you. I think this will definitely help. By the way, I am in ATL, GA. thanks guys.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Replying to Topic 'MAZDA

MY buddy who lives in Riverview, MI said that he's never had problems getting the car he wants with The X-Plan or S-Plan...prolly because there are so many Ford Employees so close to detroit they have to deal with it all the time...not quite as common I would guess in other places in the country.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Replying to Topic 'MAZDA

Originally posted by mazdamarla

Both Crown Motors in Holland, and Borgman Mazda in Grand Rapids, said they'd honor the Supplier Discount pricing, whether I bought off the lot or ordered. :)[/b]
Crown ought to, 'cause they sold me one on S-Plan! :D

·
Registered
170 Posts

Cook Mazda in Farmington Hills, Michigan will honor "S" plan pricing, what do I need from my Dad to get the pricing? (he works at Ford)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Replying to Topic 'MAZDA

you need to get his pin number, ,and proof that he works for ford... like a company ID or a paystub. all the info should be at www.fordpartner.com

·
Registered
315 Posts

Kennedy Mazda in Valporaiso, IN will do S plan on ANY 6.
Terry Shaver Mercedes & Mazda & Pontiac will do S plan on any 6 as well.

I was told they already have 6s, 5 spd, sports on order and have had those orders in for over a month. So, the cars are coming. They just go in 2 6s, V6 sport, however, they were automatics.

I did find a dealer that has a lapis blue V6, 5 spd coming at any time as it's been on order for quite a while. I was told I could buy that one on S plan when it comes as well.

There are plenty of dealers selling on the S plan. The 6 may be in short supply right now, but once production ramps up there will be more than they can sell.

Tome

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thanks guys for all your responses! I did finally find a dealer in ATL that will honor the "S" plan. They said they will give it to me @ invoice like everyone else that got the s plan. I may however, have to pay the tranfer fee because they do not have one in stock and are going to locate a 6s (yellow, 5 spd, fully loaded) and transfer it to their dealership. This way, if everything goes according to plan, I will not have to order it like I had anticipated doing. I will let you know what happens. Now, I just have to find out how much they will give me for my 2000 honda prelude 5 spd. That is really the only thing that I will have to negotiate on. Wish me luck. I should know something by this weekend if all goes well. Thanks again.

·
Registered
76 Posts

duratec6: which dealership did U find in ATl. that will honer the S plan. I don't even know if I can qualify for it, but I will try really hard to get it. I have to know somebody, hopefully.

I am in Columbus about 90 miles S. of Atl. So if I have to I would just go up there.
U can go on www.importlounge.com and see if anyone is interested in your lude. I go on there a lot, I used to have 99 SI and now have a WRX. The Mazda 6 is for my wife.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts