Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts
Yup, they'll fit.

I actually spotted someone with these exact ones on their car a couple weeks ago:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I contemplated getting a set of these wheels, but they're impossible to find and if you purchase from a reputable wheel refurbishing shop, they run upwards of $350-$450 each. One can get a nice set of aftermarket wheels with more aggressive offsets for that price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!

Uncle Google cant find any 3-gen Mazda6 on RX-8 R3 wheels. Any one have them? Will they fit? 19x8J ET47.

I made some photoshop check.

What do You think?
It seems to me that it will be beautiful. Dude, I have a question for you! Do you think I should buy a MAZDA RX-7. I always dreamed about this car and recently I found out that I can order it from Japan, but I doubt a little, because it is already an old model. I have already read everything about importing these cars at JDM imports, and yet I have doubts. I am sure that I will not have problems with import, since I found a reliable seller and besides, I will transfer the money after receiving the car. The problem is that the PX-9 was recently released and I don’t know if I should buy a model which is more than 5 years old. Answer please!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts