Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Got that recall too this morning, also from MyMazda app...I'll have this added, at my 15K/18mo OCI service coming up, already scheduled for mid Nov.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Got that recall too this morning, also from MyMazda app...I'll have this added, at my 15K/18mo OCI service coming up, already scheduled for mid Nov.
Done..last Vet's Day. Was 1st customer of the day (in and out in an hour, with a free "bath"). Succeeding customers behind me, were a conglomeration of fellow GJ's (more) and BM's..as always, flying colors for Puente Hills Mazda service (Service Advisor Ed Tijerina, shows the way..). :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Just use the old, reliable Lincoln Penny tire thread depth test.

If any part of Abe's head is still covered, you still have more than 2/32" of tire thread depth remaining. If head shows (2/32" depth), then tires need to be replaced.

or

A Quarter Washington's head test = if head covered, more than 4/32" tire thread depth remaining

Flip over the Lincoln penny, the Lincoln Memorial test = if top is covered, more than 6/32" tire thread depth remaining

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=51

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.