Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says. I have had the car (brand new 2016 6 GT) and remote start for about a month now and the app on my phone was working fine until last week when it suddenly says I am using the wrong user name or password. I went to the online site and logged in with no problem. I tried again on the app with no success. So I went back to the website and changed my password, thinking this would help. This did not work either. I have rebooted my phone, deleted the app, reinstalled the app etc several times, all to no avail.

Anyone else having this problem? solutions? help?

·
Administrator
1,372 Posts
Sorry we do not have control over that app. We're not connected with Mazda, we only run a site where fans and owners can discuss their car.

You might want to reach out to Mazda customer service or your dealer about the problem.

Cheers,

~ DM

·
Registered
1 Posts
Remote start app name

Can anyone suggest me procedure for a remote start as I dont have in my mazda6 2016 model.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just as the title says. I have had the car (brand new 2016 6 GT) and remote start for about a month now and the app on my phone was working fine until last week when it suddenly says I am using the wrong user name or password. I went to the online site and logged in with no problem. I tried again on the app with no success. So I went back to the website and changed my password, thinking this would help. This did not work either. I have rebooted my phone, deleted the app, reinstalled the app etc several times, all to no avail.

Anyone else having this problem? solutions? help?
Did you ever find out the cause of this? Solution?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks. We figured it out. We had reset the website username and password but not the app usr and pswrd... got it and ready for some remote start for the winter!!:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Can any 2016 M6 GT use the remote start feature or was it a special option that had to be purchased when new? I just got a 2016 GT a couple weeks ago and I'd love to add remote start to it if possible...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Can any 2016 M6 GT use the remote start feature or was it a special option that had to be purchased when new? I just got a 2016 GT a couple weeks ago and I'd love to add remote start to it if possible...
Its an add-on, you need the module and antenna.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts