1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I want to go just have no idea yet since thats 4 months away. I should know by mid March for sure what im gunna do but I def wanna go.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sounds like an interesting idea. I'd have to see how things go. Knowing me I'd wait until the last minute and show up the day of.

Time to start beautifying the car.... hurray!

·
Registered
111 Posts
def sounds pretty cool to me and i'll make sure not to be late this time haha :yesnod: could also ask the guy from auxone who's going around the area and have a huge mixed caravan of mazda cars.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
To early to tell man... I wouldnt get your hopes up for people saying they can make it until probably like 2-3 weeks of the event.

I should know in like a few weeks most likely mid march.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i'm down for it and i'm almost positive i can go. but yeah its still really early to get mass appeal.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yea the problem is if you plan on going for the weekend you can't expect to get a hotel room 2 weeks before. I dunno about you guys but I work full time and need to plan ahead for vaca time :) Even if its one or two days off. Well I plan on going so just keep me in the loop when everyone finds out!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea the problem is if you plan on going for the weekend you can't expect to get a hotel room 2 weeks before. I dunno about you guys but I work full time and need to plan ahead for vaca time :) Even if its one or two days off. Well I plan on going so just keep me in the loop when everyone finds out![/b]

thats true, probably once i hear about what hotels they get to give us discounts ill make a reservation, and if no news probably will try in march sometime. and no i work part time cause i have school full time. i only need 2 weeks notice to get time off :nana:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Swing on through NY on the way down guys. I'll meet you on 95S![/b]
of course thats my plan!!!

thats true, probably once i hear about what hotels they get to give us discounts ill make a reservation, and if no news probably will try in march sometime. and no i work part time cause i have school full time. i only need 2 weeks notice to get time off :nana:[/b]
Sounds good I'm waiting on hotel info too...

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
don't forget about me jay...i'm always down for a good drive!

PS - ken (another member on these boards) and I went to Phili for the Sema Salon last year and it was awesome! I know this is in the wrong thread but its just a plug and a heads up that we have already talked about going again this year...its still a ways away tho. Just felt like saying somethin i guess, haha

·
Registered
380 Posts
don't forget about me jay...i'm always down for a good drive![/b]

Def will not!

PS - ken (another member on these boards) and I went to Phili for the Sema Salon last year and it was awesome! I know this is in the wrong thread but its just a plug and a heads up that we have already talked about going again this year...its still a ways away tho. Just felt like saying somethin i guess, haha[/b]
Ahh this is the northeast forum, I don't think any mods will be jumping on you for the hijack. Def keep me in the loop I am always looking for day/weekend trips!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
im pretty much up for anything as long as i can get out of work.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i think im gonna spend the weekend there. go down maybe thursday night so i can sleep in/ detail my car the next day. go back up monday maybe. i gotta see if i can get some buddies to ride down with me and what their plans would be too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.