Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am relaying this from Mike B who is the one who set it up,but he doesn't have an account here since he drives an RX-7.

Quote from Mike B

"This meet was supposed to be a Rotary only meet but I would like to invite all Mazda owners since I know many people with Mazda 6's, Mazda Miata's, and other various Mazda cars."

We are meeting at the lot accross the street from the Mazda dealership at 120th and Wadsworth (below the overpass) from 1-3pm. From there we will be taking a cruise up to Blackhawk/Central City to take some pictures and have some fun.

At the dealership....please park next to other cars of your model for pictures. I will be there early to help direct traffic! If you have any questions, call me at 303-929-1998.

Mike B
I am in contact with Mike B all the time if anyone has any questions I can answer also

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Dammit, that's my dealership and I can't make it to the event!! :swearin:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on guys! The rotary club invited others so they could see the rest of us show them that the RX-7' and 8's aren't the only Mazda owners with some pride in there cars!!!!
We need to turnout for this one! Besides,Everyone always wants a good cruise....and here is one already planned afterwards!!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I'm afraid I have to work until 4 that day. Otherwise, I'd be there.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
sorry, gotta wedding to attend.. that is if im not in the hospital by then having my wife bring into this world my beautiful baby girl...

·
Registered
909 Posts
I think I will stop by, thats not a very far drive at all from where I am. I hope you guys can make it somehow.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They called me and told me they changed it to next saturday...........sorry,I didn't post sooner,I was at a funeral today and a wake afterwards.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This meet was supposed to happen last Saturday,but was postponed due to weather to THIS SATURDAY the 30th

Anyone going???

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Sorry, man. My Saturday work is until 4 now, so I am out of business on those days. Ugh.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nothing missed,it turned out to be ONLY RX-7's representing Mazda...and Me without my 6 since it was in the shop getting my shifter put in and a new shifting cable to replace the once I snapped two saturdays ago. Figured while they were in there I'd have the dealer put in the shifter.
The guy who sponsored this meet though(Mike B) with the 11.6 sec. 1/4 mile car blew his motor at Tuner Mayhem so he wasn't even driving his Mazda. He was there in his "Beater" car as he calls it. 2005 EVO IX BASTARD!!!!!!!!!! as was another of the RX-7 guys driving his beater.a matching Silver EVO IX...I hate these guys!!!!!!!!!!...lol Poor guys.........lol....and to think I was there in my 1994 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4....talk about a beater!
Anyway,the meet pretty much sucked........I have pics if you want to see them. Great place for a meet though,Sil-terhar has there own lot across the street from the dealership that is close to the highway offramp and VERY visible. We should do a 6 meet there sometime. They are all for it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts