Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two other cool pics taken during lunch. we 6's aren't pictured as we already ate and were watching a 'vette being dynoed

[attachmentid=2553]
[attachmentid=2554]

·
Registered
710 Posts
Damn! When did they do that meet again? I could of been there because I was in dallas until Feb. :tear: Anyways, I went to something like that with my bf but it was the Stealth/300GT meet. It was awesome looking at everyone's car. I want to do that again someday!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The meet was on Saturday March 19. I thought it was lots of fun. We just need to get some more 6's out there to show those proteges out! :D BTW if there are any meets in the DFW area they will be posted in the SouthCentral region forums, so keep your eye out.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey blue, was this buy where the shoot all the fireworks off on the forth of july that area looks really familiar. I live in plano, I'll come to the next meet. I saw in the you said you were gonna get halo's on a different forum, lemme know if you want any help installing them also.
Thanks
Chris

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Just a question if you remember off hand. there was a blue p5 there i think with cf grill it looked like with the hiboost turbo. any chance you talked to the guy or if it did well on the dyno? HiBoost is supposed to be working on my engine this month and just wondered first hand impressions vs. posts i've read online and pm's.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
254 Posts
Its a yellow p5 with a black carbon fiber hood. I saw his car a this meet i went to tonight. It has hi boost written in red across the intercooler. I don't like the wagon style of the protege's though

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
thanks for the info guys, think i talked through pm's with the blue one last year when i was looking into it. just haven't seen one first hand yet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts