Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this email from Mazda Canada in response to an inquiry on the OEM Satellite Radio option for Canadians.

"We greatly appreciate your interest in Mazda. We encourage customer correspondence and are pleased to be of assistance when possible.
We regret to inform you that for the moment, there is no information available for an intergrated receiver in the Bose head.
However if you have an Ipod, since the end of August, an Ipod adaptor is availalble as a Mazda accessory.

We apologize we could not be of further assistance.

Regards,
Customer Relations
Mazda Canada Inc.
55 Vogell Rd.
Richmond hill, ON
L4B 3K5
www.mazda.ca"

Price from the local dealer is $189.95 CDN.

Has anyone heard of this or know how well it integrates into the Bose HU of the Mazdaspeed6? Is there anyway to plug a non-Ipod MP3 player into the HU (similar to the Audio Link or AuxMod adapter) with this Mazda Accessory?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bueller? Bueller?

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have one.......i personally don't like it, because you lose direct control of the ipod, and you have to make changes directly from the head unit or steering wheel. I don't want mine anymore, so if you wanna buy it i can give it to you for 110 USD shipped...

·
Registered
29 Posts
i have one.......i personally don't like it, because you lose direct control of the ipod, and you have to make changes directly from the head unit or steering wheel. I don't want mine anymore, so if you wanna buy it i can give it to you for 125 USD shipped...
[/b]
This thing is $130 from my dealer. $125 ain't much of deal?

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts