Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how often the Mazda Inventory Search engine is updated. I found my config at a couple dealers but wonder if it's up to date. Or if it's actually what the have on the lot. It actually says that my local dealer has 86 Mazda6's (both I and S). Seems like alot of the same model to have on a lot? Wouldn'cha think? Or would this be the number of vehicles in they ordered and that should arrive in the year (or quarter)?

Eager to get my damned 6s already. Anyone wanna buy my 98 Tacoma (V6 XCab 4x4)?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda Inventory Search

Inventory schmenventory. The listings don't seem to be very accurate. I called one dealer to ask about a redfire 6, and they'd sold it about ten days prior -- hadn't been taken off the list. I stopped at another dealer to see a Sepang green 6 which the inventory list said they had, and was told the list merely anticipated their receipt -- the build date is set for May!

Go figure.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda Inventory Search

I believe the dealer inventories are updated at the beginning of the month as I checked yesterday and my car was finally on the order list (after more than two months). I also noticed that alot of the cars that were on the list last time I checked were gone this time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts