Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out that the grad rebate for the 2004 Mazda6 will be $800. Not bad. I wish they would just round it to $1000.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda Graduate Program'

I did, it was the first ordered here (around Montreal) : on November 15th 2002...

It's a Mazda 6 GT V6 silver fully loaded with sport grill, side lights, wheels locks, block heater and all seasons carpets.

a little bit more than 40K

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

Originally posted by MAZDA 6 FREAK

I did, it was the first ordered here (around Montreal) : on November 15th 2002...

It's a Mazda 6 GT V6 silver fully loaded with sport grill, side lights, wheels locks, block heater and all seasons carpets.

a little bit more than 40K[/b]
wowzer, can you drive it out here, so I can go for a ride?

·
Registered
391 Posts

I didn't receive it yet (2 months to wait again)...

and no, I couldn't go all that way in the west. But when I'll receive mine, they will have it in the showroom at your dealership... :)

·
Registered
837 Posts

Mazda 6 Freak, great car though your price may be a bit high.

If anyone is a CAA member, you can get an amazing deal through the new car buyer program with CAA.

I just got off the phone with them and they quoted me the same car as Mazda 6 Freak less the block heater, wheel locks and sport grill (did not know you can order the grill yet). The price out the door is $2K less. Yes out the door including all taxes and administration cost.

So base on that I am getting about a $2K discount on MSRP price ($34065, Mazda 6 GT with Automatic). The salesrep did mention that they have a agreement with CAA to sell new cars only $750 over the cost price (I am assuming invoice price here). This translate to invoice price around $31300.

So, for all you hoser, eh grab a CAA membership and purchase your Mazda6 through CAA affiliate dealers.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Originally posted by hieppo

Mazda 6 Freak, great car though your price may be a bit high.

If anyone is a CAA member, you can get an amazing deal through the new car buyer program with CAA.

I just got off the phone with them and they quoted me the same car as Mazda 6 Freak less the block heater, wheel locks and sport grill (did not know you can order the grill yet).  The price out the door is $2K less.  Yes out the door including all taxes and administration cost.

So base on that I am getting about a $2K discount on MSRP price ($34065, Mazda 6 GT with Automatic).  The salesrep did mention that they have a agreement with CAA to sell new cars only $750 over the cost price (I am assuming invoice price here).  This translate to invoice price around $31300.

So, for all you hoser, eh grab a CAA membership and purchase your Mazda6 through CAA affiliate dealers.[/b]
I can't seem to find any info about this on the CAA website. Do you have a link?

·
Registered
837 Posts

Guys,

I found it through my Central Ontario location. I don't know if it is available in all regions but if you are in GTA area, it is definitely available.

Here is the link. Hope you find what you are looking for. BTW, tell Niki Figliano I sent you to the Westowne Mazda.

CAA New Car Purchase

Cheers!

·
Registered
62 Posts

He! I just signed up with CAA a couple of weeks ago! Will definitely check it out, thanks for the info!

·
Registered
837 Posts

Plus, I just found out if you buy a car through that program, you get a $100 credit toward your renewal. Wow, 1 year free subscription as well.

Not too bad. Great deal and free subscription. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts