Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARGH I such a big ass headach with mazda financing company. They never give me my bill on time. Everytime they send me the bill its always past the due date. I call'ed and compalined so many times. All they can say is maybe it is the post office fault. I tell them I never had this problem with LEXUS before. Argh sorry jsut wanted to vent. Any idea guys?? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
And refinance the car :)
[/b]

exactly.....much better rates can be had elsewhere. I took the Mazda finance when I bought the car to get the rebate for going with MAC, but refinanced it thru my credit union before the first payment was even due.
Mazda was 8.55%, my credit union is 5.9%

and I got the rebate. :p

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Because he financed a Mazdaspeed... DUH! The Mazdaspeed guys don't like the rest of the boards... they are too fast ;)

Personally I would have placed this in the Pricing section, as the financing company directly affects purchase price...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mazda finance has been a huge pain in the ass. Here is the letter I am mailing to Mazda about it:

Mazda North American Operations
Attn: James J. O'Sullivan
7755 Irvine Center Dr.
Irvine, CA 92623

Dear Sir:

On August 7, 2006, I leased a 2006 Mazdaspeed6 from North Park Mazda in San Antonio, TX. I love the car. It is everything I expected it to be.

Unfortunately, I write for an altogether different reason. The lack of communications between your finance division, dealer service division, and dealerships are a black mark upon the entire Mazda organization.

Due to the necessity of re-contracting my lease twice, because of dealer mistakes, I still did not have an account with Mazda Finance when my September payment was due. I was instructed by Mazda Finance customer service to make the payment to the dealership, which I did, and was told that the dealership would submit the payment with my new lease contract. One week later I received my first statement, which reflected my first months payment but did not reflect my September payment. I immediately contacted your customer service department and was informed that I should take this up with the dealership, which I did. The dealership’s response was “we gave a check to the dealer service center, don’t worry about it”. Every day I go through this same process, call Mazda, who says “sorry not our problem, call the dealer”, who then says “sorry not our problem, we gave the check to Mazda dealer service center, don’t worry about it”. This evening I was told by Mazda Finance customer service that they are unable to communicate with the dealer service center or the dealer, and again that I need to work this out with my dealer.

I find it amazing that two divisions within your company as well as your company’s primary means of selling its products, the dealership, are 100% unable to communicate with each other and it falls to me, your customer, to fight this battle. This is a definite way to ensure a one-time customer and a poor word of mouth reputation.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I had this problem quite often with Mazda Canada Credit after I switched banks. Even though I set up auto-pay from the new account, they would always send me an invoice that was "Past Due." I argued with them to no avail to try to get back the late fees, but in the end I just gave up. It took about 4 months (8 cheques for 2 cars) for things to finally get straightened out.

R

1 - 11 of 11 Posts