Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Welcome to the one and only Mazdafest in Hawaii!

Sunday August 5th, 2012
10:00 AM to 03:00 PM

@

Cutter Mazda Waipahu
94-245 Farrington Highway
Waipahu, HI 96797

Fun for everyone, as we have food, drinks, entertainment, RC Drift Track and much much more. It isn't only a car show, but a big Mazda Meet for the whole island. So bring down your Mazda and show your Zoom-Zoom pride.

Car show will have CASH PRIZES!!!

Please let us know if you are coming down with your Mazda or your self. We need a rough head count for food. If you want to enter your car for the car show or want to stop by with your Mazda please e-mail:

[email protected]

by

June 30th, 2012

with your

NAME
Car Year/Model
Contact Phone Number
Contact E-mail (optional):

Note: Due to new venue, we are asking people to roll in around 08:30 so we can rearrange cars as we see fit.

Keep updated at
MazdaFest Hawaii | Facebook

·
Registered
15 Posts
any updates for me or the manager? LMK.... or just email. thanks.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
15 Posts
the three on the bottom.... the food truck, bouncey house and the rc drift. the bouncey house cannot go near the bottom because it'll be tilting and plus the Parts Dept. will be open. the food truck.... IDK where exactly but we were thinking have the "food" people in front of the service building because of the awning/over-hang will provide shade. the RC drifters can be where the "food truck" area is instead. the DJ, IDK if you guys talked to Mel Ramos of Kevin Kajioka (General Manager and Parts Manager) but they are having someone come and DJ for a little cheaper than discussed. And, the customer parking.... I'm not 100% sure but I don't think sales will be moving those cars, but I'm sure we can ask and see what I can do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts