Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched and found a couple good links here. However the links for the MS6 service manuals are broken, and the one for the 3.0L V6 I found is from 2002 (In the so you want to rebuild for AJ 3.0L on 6crew) and my car is a 2006, I know they made some changes between the year(i.e. the 06 doesn't have a water pump tensioner) but I dont know if the torque specs and the steps are the same for the 2006.

Does anybody know where to find the Mazda factory service Manuals? What I have found are just small things pulled from the manual.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
6Crew has it here: MAZDA 6 FULL WORKSHOP MANUAL!!!!!!!!!!!! (page gave me a weird error at first, but loaded properly the 2nd time).

Though that's for the 2002 - 2005 but at least it has everything in it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6Crew has it here: MAZDA 6 FULL WORKSHOP MANUAL!!!!!!!!!!!! (page gave me a weird error at first, but loaded properly the 2nd time).

Thank you, I may have to try my home computer. The work computer is a little weird. Also you don't happened to know if there are big changes to the torque spec for 2005 to 2006?

·
Rally Racer
1,741 Posts

Thank you, I may have to try my home computer. The work computer is a little weird. Also you don't happened to know if there are big changes to the torque spec for 2005 to 2006?
As far as I know the torque specs would all be the same. The water pump tensioner you speak of is also an update applied the the 1st series engines. The only real place I would imagine differences is in the automatic transmission and possibly exhaust as they were both changed for the 2006-2008 face-lift.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
DrFeelGood
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing