Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, i have following probem with my 6 year old mazda 6 2.2 diesel AT. I noticed when driving on the highway most often the error occurs if I drive for some time above 170km / h the lights for the istop, scbs and DSC lights come on, the car enters safe mode, I solve the problem so that I stop and turn off the car. After that there is no error and I continue if I drive up to 120km/h I don't have those problems anymore. The error occurs even on short distances if I drive above 160-170km/h, on longer distances it can occur at 130-140km/h lower speeds. mazda cleaned my incoming branch and it was full of soot and replaced some sensor, the car is going much better but the error still occurs. does anyone know what it could be.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello everyone, i have following probem with my 6 year old mazda 6 2.2 diesel AT. I noticed when driving on the highway most often the error occurs if I drive for some time above 170km / h the lights for the istop, scbs and DSC lights come on, the car enters safe mode, I solve the problem so that I stop and turn off the car. After that there is no error and I continue if I drive up to 120km/h I don't have those problems anymore. The error occurs even on short distances if I drive above 160-170km/h, on longer distances it can occur at 130-140km/h lower speeds. mazda cleaned my incoming branch and it was full of soot and replaced some sensor, the car is going much better but the error still occurs. does anyone know what it could be.
Today my mechanic cleaned MAF sensor and i took it for a test drive. I was driving on highway for about 40 min and no issue was detected But when i left highway and slow down, my engine shut down at speed about 120km/h. Puled over and cant start engine anymore. I have fuel and battery was replaced 2 years ago. When i press start, light just go on but no sound from engine :(. I left it at mazda service.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Today my mechanic cleaned MAF sensor and i took it for a test drive. I was driving on highway for about 40 min and no issue was detected But when i left highway and slow down, my engine shut down at speed about 120km/h. Puled over and cant start engine anymore. I have fuel and battery was replaced 2 years ago. When i press start, light just go on but no sound from engine :(. I left it at mazda service.
May I know the odometer reading? And what year is your car? I have the diesel variant and I'm going for about 56,000 km. I bought it last December of 2017, model year is 2018 but I think it's 2017 US equivalent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have 105000km, car is 07/2015, facelift model. Doesnt look good, it might be that engine needs to be replaced. They will see if mazda is willing to cover the replacement.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
mazda cleaned my incoming branch and it was full of soot
Sorry I didn't get this, what part (branch) has been cleaned? Are you mostly driving around the city?

I seldom see a Mazda 6 in our place and even in the Mazda group that I know, only one besides me has the '6' and it's gasoline. And so, I have no one to ask if ever I have a question.

I feel confident that I won't have that problem sooner because of my frequent highway driving, but who knows? I'm a bit anxious, although I drive from time to time at speeds that you mentioned so DPF should be "clean" and the rest of it. I hope...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts