Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my name is John Sciascia and I'm a salesman at Angiuli Mazda on Staten Island, NY. Right now we are taking orders on the Brand new RX-8 coming out by the late spring early summer, and we are also selling a fair amount of Mazda 6's. If anyone is looking for 5speeds we're a lil short on those but any other configuration we basically have. If anyone has questions feel free to call me at 718-727-7000 and once again my name is John Sciascia. Thank you!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda Dealer on Staten Island, NY USA

John, you son of a bitch! How's it going man?

Guys, this guy's the fucking MAN, let me tell you. THE best experience I've ever had in a car dealer, plain & simple.

Just be careful, he WILL try to push the 5 speed on you. :)

Jordan

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

ohh.. you New Yorkers are all the same I swear.. you know everyone else... hehe

Just kidding I am originally from Islip, Long Island.. woo hoo go me.

·
Registered
657 Posts

Hmmmph.... Good point. :)

Anyways, let's get this back on topic, because John's a great guy, my personal salesman, and I want him to make some money from this thread. :)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

fair enuf...good job john...you have one satisfied customer!

-yasir

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Replying to Topic 'Mazda Dealer on Staten Island, NY USA'

Originally posted by Entropism

Hmmmph....  Good point.  :)

Anyways, let's get this back on topic, because John's a great guy, my personal salesman, and I want him to make some money from this thread.  :)[/b]

Thanks Jordan for the props!!! It's great to see you on here...How's the Mazda 6 treating ya???

For those that don't know I sold the very first Mazda 6 that we sold to Jordan. And he's kinda right, I would try to push a 5speed on ya, but it's only cause its to your benefit:

1 - It's fun to drive
2 - It's cheaper
3 - It's fun to drive
4 - It's really the only way to drive. :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Originally posted by Absolut

You may be able to talk people into it.. But from what I hear, good luck trying to get it in a 5 speed with its limited availability![/b]

I know, Mazda messed up with that....I have a few on order right now for cetain customers that are willing to wait it out. I should have a nice black one loaded in by the beginning of April.

·
Registered
657 Posts

John, the car's doing pretty well for me, but for some reason the gas mileage SUCKS. I'm talking like 14 MPG highway... I only have 500 miles on it so far, so that could be the reason why though. I'll be worried if it still does this in 3 months or so.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Originally posted by Entropism

John, the car's doing pretty well for me, but for some reason the gas mileage SUCKS.  I'm talking like 14 MPG highway...  I only have 500 miles on it so far, so that could be the reason why though.  I'll be worried if it still does this in 3 months or so.[/b]

Gas mileage is usually pretty bad with any new car....Especially in my Nissan...But as u get past like 10k miles it should get better. That's just from my personal experience.

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Mazda Dealer on Staten Island, NY USA'

Yeaa my gas mileagevaries alot. I'm usually getting about 230-260 miles before the light comes on.. I am not sure whether that's about average or not... anyone?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Mazda Dealer on Staten Island, NY USA'

my 6i, the first couple tanks i had to fill up around 300-310. Now i'm filling up around 340-380 (more highway driving involved...this next tank is going to be more mixed driving, so i'll let you know what i get on it.

-yasir

·
Registered
17 Posts

Hi John,

Is your dealership honoring s-plan pricing for customers who qualify? I'll be ready to make a purchase in the next 6-7 weeks and wanted to check with you.

I'm looking for a silver 6S AT as loaded as I can get...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Originally posted by avmba

Hi John,

Is your dealership honoring s-plan pricing for customers who qualify?  I'll be ready to make a purchase in the next 6-7 weeks and wanted to check with you.

I'm looking for a silver 6S AT as loaded as I can get...[/b]

Yes we do!!! I posted in ur other post...don't worry i'll take car of u.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts