Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
I never liked mazda CX series but this version is awsome! Do you think mazda will build 300HP Mazdaspeed CX-7? I hope so!

·
Registered
17 Posts
that thing is outrageous! totally awesome, and those rims... their sick! :drool:
[/b]
^^ +1

It's also nice to see how the builders mated this one with the 6 speed manual as well. That front fascia is gorgeous. :love:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
there is a mazdaspeed booth at sema?? wth....i must have missed it. I'll take some pics once i find it...lol

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
the pics don't do the paint any justice! that and the usual Troy Lee Design mazda are the only modded cars they have this year.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Damn I want one!!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
The thing has been re-tuned to pump out 300hp! Nice! Looks great too!

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Here is the interesting part for us MS6 owners:
...Rhys Millen-modified version of the CX-7's turbo-four that produces 300 horsepower[/b]
Wonder what ole' boy Rhys did to it?

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I already look at it :)

I was going to call them next week, im interested to see what they did to the exhaust manifold (which they call the header)...

·
Registered
465 Posts
But is it wheel HP? If so that is great if not they need to bump it up with ease im sure...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Wow! Loving the Hayes mountain bike disk brake rotors they used for speaker grilles. Very innovative.

The 6 MTX is also pretty damn awesome. That's the way the CX7 should be coming form the factory.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts