Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you want to get up close and personal with some of your favorite Mazda 6 driver, Randy Pobst, Jeff Altenburg of Tri-Point, Charles Espenlaub, Charlie Putman and Mary Katherine of Tindol Motorsports, then you won't want to miss this event. See the new Mazda LMP2 car with the new MZ-R engine and Lola chassis. Join other Mazda owners on a Parade Lap on the Sebring course!

Here's the link: http://www.streetunit.com/Mazda_Events_s/264.htm

This is a great package and there are only 27 spots left! Where can you get a 4 day all access pass, lunch for 2 days, Mazda hat, t-shirts, meet and greet with all of the Mazda drivers, for $99!

Click on the link and register, you'll not regret it!

·
Registered
356 Posts
There are few words that can explain how big this event is. Here are some highlights... 100,000 attendees, Mazda specific car coral, Mazda USA endorsed, and already have 11 out of state enthusiasts with tickets. Be thankful this is right around the corner from us in the southeast!

Warning: be prepared to have a great time.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'd have to make some arrangements for someone to take care of my dog since i absolutely refuse to put him in a kennel. so as it stands right now, its kind of up in the air for me at the moment. and i know i need to make a decision by the 1st, dammit.[/b]
When our friends are not traveling with us, they watch our dogs. We do have a kennel that we use, the dogs are kept indoors and they well taken care of and the owners takes our dogs with her on her rounds and they are taken for walks twice a day. Like day care for children, you need to research the kennel and ask tough questions.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got my pass and corral spot! I can't wait![/b]
Ray, send me a picture of Stella and the list of mods you have made to her.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There are only a few spaces left, I would get them while you can! Just to get this event started takes $20,000, so believe me when I say, that this will be one of the biggest Mazda events of the year! Yes, we are planning more of them for the rest of the country.

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
New mods on my ride. HKS Coilovers, RX8 rims, and hopefully the ATP turbokit upgrade. TMIC upgrade. Just waiting on tuning.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Cant wait to check it out!.....I have no idea what a TMIC :hoho: is...but...I'm sure its pretty awesome! ahahha....

But ya, My brother is going to bring his 99 Chevy Camaro. He just bought a Turbo Kit. :sarc:
oh also, he just installed LAMBO doors.....Its..ummm....."Different"

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
Well since this event is coming up fast I probably wont have it installed by then. I don't have the tunning solution yet. I don't want to be at the track with furious fuel cut syndrome.

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
:hoho: :hoho: I hear Ya! Maybe we'll see it at D&B's by then![/b]

I hope so. Tired of looking at my $$$$.$$ tied up and sitting at the shop note being put to use. Hey Neal when are you heading out to go to FL?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Hey Neal when are you heading out to go to FL?[/b]
Friday March 16
Saturday March 17

I have to work Wednesday & Thursday......Money is getting tight... :irate:

Why? You wanna meet up somewhere on I-75 South? :drive:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm camping at the track. Hell, I'm going to live inside the car. Hatchbacks FTW![/b]
Ray, when are you heading down? We are going to try and see if we can coordinate meeting you where I-26 & I 95 meet. We are leaving on early in the morning on the 14th.

Here is some motel information

Best Western
605 B Moore Rd
Haines City, FL 33844

863-421-6929

It is about 35-40 minutes from Sebring

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Ray, when are you heading down? We are going to try and see if we can coordinate meeting you where I-26 & I 95 meet. We are leaving on early in the morning on the 14th.

Here is some motel information

Best Western
605 B Moore Rd
Haines City, FL 33844

863-421-6929
It is about 35-40 minutes from Sebring[/b]
As for us, I checked this hotel you were telling me about before.....Hotel not available for the dates of 3/15-16th.

So we may check into the Best Western Maingate South
$79.00

2425 Frontage Road, Davenport, FL, 33837-9193
Phone: 863-424-2596

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.