Mazda 6 Forums banner
301 - 308 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Sorry, just to clarify, can anyone confirm that I can install the android auto module and lead with 70.00.100 EU?

If not does anyone have a link to the next EU/UK upgrade that will allow me to do it.

Many thanks

Matt
I am also trying to find the two files needed to update the firmware. (70.00.100A EU N Failsafe plus 70.00.100A EU N Reinstall )

If anyone can help with these, it would be great.

Cheers

·
Registered
Mazda 6 (2018)
17 Posts
Hello All,
Anyone have their screen go blank when phone plugged in for Android Auto?
I have a 2018 Mazda 6.

For half the day, whenever I plugged the phone in and select Android Auto on the screen, the screen goes blank.
I upgraded my firmware in April and Mazda installed the cables a few months ago and all fine since then.
However, after switching off and going to the shops for about an hour, I come back and all fine.

Anyone had similar issues? I have an MOT on Wednesday so will inform the dealer and see what they say.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! Today I have almost bricked the system. Started reinstall from 59.00.502 to 70.00.367A, to get Android Auto working, and during "Preparation for update" stage accidentally turned the ignition off. Fortunately the system was able to recover and works fine. But fail-safe is missing now. Can someone share fail-safe for 59.00.502 NA N?

Sky Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bumper Font

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure if this will be of any use to anyone but I was having loads of trouble with android auto disconnecting and reconnecting all the time. I tried three different cables, cleaned out the port on the phone, none of it made any difference (it worked fine with carplay).
I was about to give up and buy an iPhone instead but then I read about the same thing happening with android auto and the Ford system and it was fixed by using a USB 3.1 to USB C cable. Turned out that fixed it! It's been working fine ever since.

301 - 308 of 308 Posts