Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats everyones take on the recent surge in mazda's concepts

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPag...er=upcomingMain

they all seem to sport this gull wing and funky rear. Shouldn't they be focusing on and preping the next gen Mazda6 for the AutoShows. To me it seems they are all very similiar in style and design. The Kabura is def the best looking of the bunch and my pick as for what will eventually hit the market place in some form or another.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Whats everyones take on the recent surge in mazda's concepts

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPag...er=upcomingMain

they all seem to sport this gull wing and funky rear. Shouldn't they be focusing on and preping the next gen Mazda6 for the AutoShows. To me it seems they are all very similiar in style and design. The Kabura is def the best looking of the bunch and my pick as for what will eventually hit the market place in some form or another.[/b]
Mazda seems to have a fetish for smooth streamlined cars. The Ryuga and Nagare look a little alike, the Kabura looks alright, same with the Senku. My pick is tied mainly to the Ryuga and Kabura. I don't know why I like the Ryuga. Just something draws me to it.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
My favorite the Kabura with the Ryuga at a close 2nd.

The Kabure is the only concept with any production in mind but Mazda from What I've read is just showomg their design plans for the next 20 years, which looks mighty fantastic.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some of those designs are too out there for me. The Kabura with a normal seating arrangement would be very enticing for me. Specially if they put o say 250hp in it :)

Time will tell

·
Registered
649 Posts
Mazda seems to have a fetish for smooth streamlined cars. The Ryuga and Nagare look a little alike, the Kabura looks alright, same with the Senku. My pick is tied mainly to the Ryuga and Kabura. I don't know why I like the Ryuga. Just something draws me to it.[/b]
The Nagare was the dream and the Ryuga is the same idea only translated a little further into something that could go in to production. Thats why the Ryuga Concept has an interior while the Nagare is really only the outer shell. I think most of their concepts are pretty cool. I personally like when things are highly stylized and tend to lean more towards modern designs then the vintage cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.