Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys hey new to the Mazda world ,I was wondering if there is a mazda club or maybe a magazine for mazda owners?Thanks for any help . :drive:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Hello guys hey new to the Mazda world ,I was wondering if there is a mazda club or maybe a magazine for mazda owners?Thanks for any help . :drive:
[/b]
There is a MAzda Company. and..Not sure if you noticed from the site URL. but this would be a Mazda club as well. more specificly Mazda 6

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,568 Posts
I think he means like the VW Club. When I had a VW, they used to have this special magazine and stuff they'd send every other month or something.

No, I don't think there's anything like that for Mazda. There is, however, this big bunch of nice ppl who love their 6. :p

·
Registered
444 Posts
yes theres a mazda magazine, i get it every 3-4 months... but i dont remember its name.

·
Registered
781 Posts
When you remember please post!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I do believe there is a mazda magazine that you can pick up for free at the dealerships... it actually has featured a few of our members on the front cover with their modified mazda6s

·
Registered
444 Posts
it is in French though... it is called "L'intersection" which means "The Intersection"

I'll try to scan the cover if i find one.

I saw them at the dealer in the waiting room, just go to the dealer and ask for one. if theres one in French there must be one in English.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I get Intersections delivered to my house. Maybe it is a Canadian thing. I will have to take a look at it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts