Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last sunday we had a Mazda Classic meeting in The Netherlands

323 cabriolet (was never sold in Europe. Was for Japan)
929 sedan '95 (the US 929 that we never had)
Eunos Cosmo (a model for Japan. Never sold here. A few went to the UK and someone from Belgium imported to his country)

145 pics: http://www.mazda-madness.nl/meetings/4.htm

Other Classic meetings: http://www.mazda-madness.nl/meetings.htm

Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I'm envious... you got turbo convertibles. We just got BBS wheels.

Damn federal government!

·
Registered
17 Posts
The mazda 1800 sedan was my very first car I bought from my dad when I got my license. It's actually a very rare car these days. Mazda only imported these cars on the west coast for 2 years when they were first trying to get into the American market. It was originally a Berton design from Italy back in 1966. Notice some similarities to early BMW sedan designs like the Bavaria and the 3.0 CS's. It was a gutless little car, but it was very well built. Top speed was about 85 mph. I've heard of an owner who recently went to a dealership for some parts and they didn't even have it in their data base. They had never heard of such a car. Sometimes I wish I still had the little thing:(

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Uhm... the RX-7 convertibles.[/b]
Oh haha

Pierce, nice story. Well little... now it is but it was then the topline model from Mazda. Like the 929. Its also very rare here. Those 1000/1200 and 1300 small cars are less rare. Well, I've never seen them on the road (besides the meetings) but they are often found on websites which are kinda like ebay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
importrx7
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing