Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has gotten a call from Mazda to ask if they where happy with the 6. Also what would I like that Mazda forget in the 6. You know like a power passenger seat, a Nav system, the J-spec black or clear tails, door locks that locked when the car was put in gear, automatic lights, more power then the altima, Just to name a few.

Anyway thought it was cool that Mazda called. Never had that with my Toyota, Jeep, or Ford.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda Calling

Yep, they did a follow-up Call for me, (1 from Dealer & 1 from Mazda HQ); here in Australia ....

PS - They also sent out the Survey as well..(From Mazda HQ)

·
Registered
117 Posts

I did all the calling myself :) They didn't call me neither...

Was it dealership's call or Mazda's?

·
Registered
628 Posts

Bangadrum, Just curious, where did you buy your '6 from?

·
Registered
322 Posts

I got a welcome call, and they sent me out a survey pack and shiny mazda keyring :)

Guess I should fill out the survey sometime eh?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I purchased my 6 the last weekend in January. It was Mazda that called not the dealer. I have gotten calls from the dealer too. Stew560 I bought my 6 from Sansone's Rt. 1 Automall in Avenel.

·
Registered
262 Posts

I got a phone call simply for test-driving a 6s. It was from Mazda (caller ID said Tennessee); not the dealer.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda Calling'

I got a paper survey and a phone call.

·
Registered
628 Posts

o0o I want a keyring! :D

·
Registered
212 Posts

I got the paper "dealership experience" survey and a phone call from the dealer.

When I bought my '99 Mustang, it was a 35th anniversary year for them, so Ford sent me some nice goodies - keyring, leather CD case and some music CD's. I love getting "free" stuff :) (note that I use the term "free" loosely)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts