Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOLY CRAP. They have info on both the Mazda 6 and Rx-8. Finally they updated the page. They are flash animations too.

I just noticed that the pics of the car are the EU models since they have the side flashers.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda.ca has the 6 online'

uhh anyone notice under specs that it lists the 6 as having 18" rims? What's up with this?

·
Registered
837 Posts

Sorry to disappoint you guys. Canada Mazda is still lagging their ass. The flash animation is the same one you see in the Up and Coming models. They only put a new link on the main page to that old flash animation.

I wrote to them and ask them when they are seriously going to give us real information on the production 6 and not the future model.

The flash animation is the Atenza model in Japan. If you look at the engine spec, you will see that the L4 has different power output and there is no mention of the V6 as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts

The canadian site always has been pretty lame. Take a look at the page where they talk about the front grill. The text describe the chromed one while the picture shows the sport one. Their are so clueless, I wouldnt rely on that site for information...

·
Registered
391 Posts

That flash presentations of the 6 and the Rx8 are on the website since March 2002. They only added it in that page. Like HIEPPO said, it was on the "Up and Coming models" section.

As a web designer, I'm personally doing a Mazda 6 web site on my server's web site :

At www.cool2design.com/mazda6

...but I'm presently doing it (I'll change the Mazda 6/Atenza for only Mazda 6 and it will only be for the Mazda 6 of Canada. So people that will want information (more than that crappy Mazda.ca web site can give). So I hope to finish it in 3-4 weeks (in my rarely free times). I'll tell you guys about my web site when it will be finished...

·
Registered
391 Posts

...and please, nobody tells me that it's a Mazda Atenza on the front page, I know it, but that's temporary...

·
Registered
391 Posts

That's not only about the 6, if you know a car pretty well, go and ask any salesman and you'll see, they don't know anything.

I don't understand, I'm a designer and I have some passions : Cars, gadgets, technologies, audio/video and computers. I know a lot much of any salesperson in those fields. If only there was some salesmans that had some passion for their products, but no, their passion is for MMMMOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY!!! It's very desapointing to see that. The best thing is to take all the information you can from the makers and then, comparing it. When you know exactly what you want, you go shop for the best price. If ever your sure of what you want at home, but not anymore in the store, just don't buy it, you'll make and error...

·
Registered
355 Posts

Originally posted by MAZDA 6 FREAK

I know a lot much of any salesperson in those fields. If only there was some salesmans that had some passion for their products, but no, their passion is for MMMMOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY!!![/b]
I'm with you man!
This is so true with me also, and with most things I want...
Another thing is that I usually check everything from internet or anywhere I can before going to shop and that information is usually much more than any salesperson knows... And that shows how little they really follow their products - Some I understand, they have so many products to sell, but especially car sales people - they should be the ones knowing the most of what they sell, but instead from them it is most difficult to find out anything... and for the reasons you just said.

But for how many people who end up as sales person is the product and expertise of knowing technical fields important matter or the motivation to be sales person? Not for many, these people usually end up working with hi-tech designing, and also buying them ofcourse, and that makes us also very difficult customers - since we usually know more than the sales person who just does it so he could afford to buy food for family etc... (Or some other brand of car for example).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts