Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of delay, the Mazda Atenza forum finally goes live!

I finally got to see the Atenza in person at the Vancouver Car Show at BC Place, and I must say, this car is BEAUTIFUL in person!!! Woohoo... can't wait to actually sit/drive one!
:)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Are you from Vancouver?

Hey Gujustud,
Do you live in Vancouver or BC? I'm from just south of the border in Bellingham, WA. That's funny, when I think of south of the border, I think of Mexico. Does that make Bellingham like Tijuana? Yikes! :hoho

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by kenoka

Hey Gujustud,
Do you live in Vancouver or BC?  I'm from just south of the border in Bellingham, WA.  That's funny, when I think of south of the border, I think of Mexico.  Does that make Bellingham like Tijuana?  Yikes!  :hoho[/b]
Hey sorry for the delay in response, I was in the UK for 2 weeks. Yeah I'm in Vancouver (well Richmond to be exact)... Welcome to the board! To be fair, I don't think of you as Tijuana, just the southern Yanks! ;)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Yanks

Well I guess it's better than Wanks...barely. Although it seems to much of the world they're the same!
yanks=wanks :(

·
Registered
418 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda Atenza Forum

Can't resist being a 'virtual' part of the original post! This might be worth something when the M6 goes out of production! Here's also to my 200th post although the post count might be more when you read this.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda Atenza Forum

Heres a blast from the past....
"Thars posts in them thar hills!"

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
my 467 post in the club's first thread... woo hoo!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts