Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are all the new Mazda/Mazdaspeed body-kits/concepts at the Tokyo Auto Salon

http://www.mazda.co.jp/autosalon/top.html

I don't really get that 'special' Atenza ZOOM-ZOOM Version. Looks like an ordinary Atenza with body-kit to me?

For anyone who speaks Japanese: where are the NR-A's for? Just for fun/show of are they really going to race, or something? And what about the rest; all just concepts (excapt the MAZDASPEED Atenza, Demio and RX-7) or will they be sold? And what is all been changed technicly?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda at Tokyo Auto Salon

The 'ZOOM ZOOM' version includes [at least for the exterior] the 18" wheels that were entertained on the concept Mazda Atenza.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda at Tokyo Auto Salon'

I don't like that couped Miata as much as the previous one that was floating around...

Then again, is a Miata coupe a Miata?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

That one looks like a mini FD RX-7. I think the new one looks a bit like the MX-6 from the back.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Those seem to be 17" wheels yes... Same as on the pics of the red lowerd estate and the strange yellow hatch that looked higher then normal....

/me like the Miata Coupe as well.. Not as ugly as most small convertibles are with a roof on (S2000 for instance).

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda at Tokyo Auto Salon'

Originally posted by kenoka

I really like the Miata coupe they list as the RS Coupe A-Type:[/b]
Too many add ons. Thought this was cleaner, but would still prefer it with out the Tupperware.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts