Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Bx, NY I am just wondering what would be a good price on a Mazda 6S 5 Speed Manual transmission, with the following options. Sport package, leather seats, comfort package, moonroof, sports grill.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6S'

I'm going through a buying service that guarantees me a pre-negotiated price with a specific dealer, no hassle. I'm planning to get about the same thing except no sports grille (which I may rethink) and addition of bose audio package. For your configuration, I'd say shoot for $22,600. Good luck.

I just tried a build on the Mazda website and it pops up a window when you select the sport package with the 6s that says don't expect a car with that configuration on dealer lots until April 2003. I guess the shortage rumors are true! I'm looking to order sometime this week, maybe by next weekend once tomorrow's expected 24 inches of snow melts. :p

k

·
Registered
58 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6S'

Originally posted by babysix

I live in Bx, NY I am just wondering what would be a good price on a Mazda 6S 5 Speed Manual transmission, with the following options.  Sport package, leather seats, comfort package, moonroof, sports grill.  [/b]
check www.edmunds.com for invoice price with all the option you want....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts