Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there. i'm new to this board and i am also a proud owner of a NEW Mazda 6s w/ Sport Pkg. i was interested in finding performace parts for my already badass car (as do all of u;)). has anyone had any luck finding such parts. (intakes, exhaust, rims, plugs, turbo, etc.)

thanx in advance fellas.

Click Here ----> http://www.goonish.com/atenza/read.php?TID=884

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6s Performace Parts'

Nikolas from Duratec Performance may be able to help you. It's the company that has the adbar at the top. You should also check in the other technical forums.

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

Originally posted by WhoDiddy

hey there. i'm new to this board and i am also a proud owner of a NEW Mazda 6s w/ Sport Pkg. i was interested in finding performace parts for my already badass car (as do all of u;)). has anyone had any luck finding such parts. (intakes, exhaust, rims, plugs, turbo, etc.)

thanx in advance fellas.[/b]
Hey.. Did you have to get that stupid BOSE system with the sports package? I am trying to find information somewhere about getting the 6s w/ sports package, but NO BOSE system.. Let me know!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Nope.

they said it was extra to get that, so i left it. i had a Saturn SL1 b4 this and it was a lease. So it went back, and my local Mazda Dealership had their invoices so i picked out the Spot Pkg one and wolla. my system is tight to factory tho. sounds nice. probably will just try to add Alpine Amp w/ 12" Type R Subs. ;)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

Originally posted by WhoDiddy

Nope.

they said it was extra to get that, so i left it. i had a Saturn SL1 b4 this and it was a lease. So it went back, and my local Mazda Dealership had their invoices so i picked out the Spot Pkg one and wolla. my system is tight to factory tho. sounds nice. probably will just try to add Alpine Amp w/ 12" Type R Subs. ;)[/b]
pics? we want pics!

if you dont mind me asking, what kind of deal did you get? im also getting a 6s manual but no dealers have a 5sp yet, and im not buying it without driving it! (gotta make sure going from 255hp to 220hp will be bearable) what options did you get on your 6?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

Many of my local dealers have at least 1 6s MT and also the 6i in MT and Auto. Can't say about a 6s Sport Package & MT.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

i'll post pix this weekend when i get sum good shots.

CLICK
HERE or CLICK HERE for other posts concerning my 6s.

lates fellas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts